Best beyblade ive had: MF Galaxy Pegasis 85/90 RF

Hitting the track does not always work, take a look at this :
http://www.youtube.com/user/xManofPopsicle#p/u (Vid by Mc Frown)
(Sep. 19, 2010  11:56 PM)♥ ♥ Wrote: http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2008/img001b.jpg for Mercury Anubis 85XF
Also, feel free to take the picture

That's the same photo that Comwell uses for his Mercury Anubis which is on sale on ebay. I highly doubt you own ANY of the parts that you claim you do.
(Sep. 20, 2010  12:51 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: That's the same photo that Comwell uses for his Mercury Anubis which is on sale on ebay. I highly doubt you own ANY of the parts that you claim you do.
It was also used on Yahoo! Japan Auctions apparently.
(Sep. 20, 2010  12:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  12:51 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: That's the same photo that Comwell uses for his Mercury Anubis which is on sale on ebay. I highly doubt you own ANY of the parts that you claim you do.
and on ebay once
(Sep. 20, 2010  1:58 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: and on ebay once
... That is exactly what Fyuuor wrote already.
(Sep. 20, 2010  1:58 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  12:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
and on ebay once

*EDIT*
Don't worry, misread who posted this...
(Sep. 19, 2010  10:58 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Look this person did a very very good job not to mention that she took a while to do this and post it here for people that wants an good bey. So close your mouth! I'm not being rude I'm just saying. So.... shut up! Sorry if I offended you.

Sorry to go off topic, but how do you know this? <3<3's gender is undisclosed on this website.
It's been a day. I'm pretty sure that it's safe to say that <3 <3 is lying.

Lying is not good.

Edit: I'm pretty sure we asked to see the ST as well.
has anyone who actually has these parts test this combo?
only three people have it, and only one ( IIRC it's skori) has taken it out of the plastic. They only very lightly tested XF, and left the rest of the parts.
(Sep. 21, 2010  10:19 AM)momiji manju Wrote: only three people have it.
Being a nitpick here, but it's actually four, IIRC.
Fyuuor
epicbored
Skori
♥
Hah, I forgot about heart, my bad.
(Sep. 21, 2010  11:10 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2010  10:19 AM)momiji manju Wrote: only three people have it.
Being a nitpick here, but it's actually four, IIRC.
Fyuuor
epicbored
Skori
♥

It's not mine, it's for a friend, haha.

At any rate, this thread is now useless. The results were not conclusive, anyway. If anyone rediscovers MF Galaxy Pegasis 85RF, then they can open another thread.