Best "bang for your buck" launcher set up

I want to know what you think the best launcher set up is at a low-ish cost
(Feb. 04, 2018  1:09 AM)K1D Wrote: I want to know what you think the best launcher set up is at a low-ish cost

If you live in a place where you can buy Takara Tomy gear in normal stores. The standard Grip + Beylauncher LR + any accessories such as metal weights or grip rubbers

If you live in a place where you can only buy Hasbro. The Dual Threat Launcher + any other launcher you can attach to it to make a grip (I recommend the Super Grip Launcher)
TT
Beylauncher LR + Standard Grip
Side Setup

Hasbro
Dual Threat Launcher + two standard Beyblade Burst product launchers, blue ones on bottom or supergrip launcher.

Basically what MonoDragon said, and i agree with that
Takara Tomy: LR launcher with standard grip and grip weight/weight dampers.

Hasbro: Dual threat with supergrip on the side. Then add a blue standard launcher to the supergrip.
Sr starter
standard grip

long winder + light launcher + Sr =
1 ton diesel pickup of beyblade
Unless u plan on using the same launcher for left spins, the average sword launcher is great. Unless you like to live life dangerously and use the digital sword launcher
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:13 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Unless u plan on using the same launcher for left spins, the average sword launcher is great. Unless you like to live life dangerously and use the digital sword launcher

Was that an Austin Powers reference?

For Takara Tomy, get a knuckle grip, because they're usually at a low price because hardly anyone buys it. Then use whatever you have left for an LR Launcher
As for Hasbro, either get a master kit because of the bey that comes with a pretty decent HasBey. If not, just get an LR launcher, and don't add anything because that stuff falls off easily.
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:29 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote:
For Takara Tomy, get a knuckle grip, because they're usually at a low price because hardly anyone buys it. Then use whatever you have left for an LR Launcher
As for Hasbro, either get a master kit because of the bey that comes with a pretty decent HasBey. If not, just get an LR launcher, and don't add anything because that stuff falls off easily.

nah, nothing falls off the LR launcher easily.  that’s not true.  if anything, taking attachments off can be a knuckle buster.  maybe next time i’ll get that comical knuckle grip to protect my hands!
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:52 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  6:29 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote:

nah, nothing falls off the LR launcher easily.  that’s not true.  if anything, taking attachments off can be a knuckle buster.  maybe next time i’ll get that comical knuckle grip to protect my hands!
I know how this feels. Try using hasbro’s dual threat launcher without a grip. Pointy-est ripcord you’ve ever seen.
LR beylauncher TT (no grip)

Or get a right string launcher and left string launcher alongside a grip. For some Cho-Z beys, I almost feel like their weight puts a bit more strain than I'd like on the LR Launcher, so regular string launchers (or the new set launchers) may handle that stress easier and provide similar amounts of launch power.

The speed launcher also works, but even for me it's a hassle compared to a regular string launcher due to the string length being hard for my arm length to compensate for.
Grey metallic grip with power grip and LR launcher from Cho Z Achilles. Costs about 50$ and a Cho Z Achilles
(Apr. 27, 2019  3:53 PM)JAMBlader Wrote: Grey metallic grip with power grip and LR launcher from Cho Z Achilles. Costs about 50$ and a Cho Z Achilles

Please don't necro old threads. Especially if it has been ANSWERED.
Closing.