Best and Worst MF Beyblade(s) In Your Opinion

So far, I have bought a Storm Aquario, Rock Leone, Rock Aries, Dark Wolf, and Storm Pegasus. Stock, I would say Rock Leone is the best in terms of stability, defense and endurance. But I put a B from the Rock Aries, and it's so good. So I would say, imo, Rock Leone 145B is the best in my books. In terms of worst... I'll have to go with Dark Wolf... It gets smoked easily by my other MFBs. Storm Pegasus also gets smoked quite easily as well, but maybe it's because I'm not shooting right... What a mouthful lol

So what do you guys think?
i have to say saggitario 145S
mm I haven't seen one in stores yet; same with Lightning L Drago. lol my Pegasus always pockets itself in the TW Stadium.. and even when it hits my other blades repeatedly, it always runs out of juice
(Jun. 10, 2010  8:26 AM)Momotarou Wrote: mm I haven't seen one in stores yet; same with Lightning L Drago. lol my Pegasus always pockets itself in the TW Stadium.. and even when it hits my other blades repeatedly, it always runs out of juice
It's because TW stadium sucks...and why do you keep posting random topics....?
Well, I start these topics to see what people think to pique my curiosity and with that, it encourages people to come and discuss what they feel is, in this case, the best or the worst. Through the viewpoints of others, I can observe and ask for advice on how to customize my Beyblade(s). I'm not new to the game, but in competitive play, I am. And same with forums. In Yugioh Forums, I've posted "random" topics, only to have quite the number of replies and thoughts. If you're mad at me for doing this, I'm sorry. But I thought this was a different and friendlier kind of community~~
(Jun. 10, 2010  9:14 AM)Momotarou Wrote: Well, I start these topics to see what people think to pique my curiosity and with that, it encourages people to come and discuss what they feel is, in this case, the best or the worst. Through the viewpoints of others, I can observe and ask for advice on how to customize my Beyblade(s). I'm not new to the game, but in competitive play, I am. And same with forums. In Yugioh Forums, I've posted "random" topics, only to have quite the number of replies and thoughts. If you're mad at me for doing this, I'm sorry. But I thought this was a different and friendlier kind of community~~
I also forgot to mention you post topics similar to ones we already have... i think we have a" worst beyblade ever" topic and a "best beyblade topic" so there is no need for this one.....just go read the others and post there instead of making new topics that clutter up the forum. It ticks off the staff when they have to lock topics because they are pointless ...
Well I'm sorry if there are already, and I'll be sure to read 25 or more pages of threads before I post another one. lol ごめんね。
there's both a build me a combo thread and a competitive MFB combo thread in the customisation thread.

In regard to your topic creation, i think rather than opening new ones, simply post what you think in the appropriate thread? Although your intentions are good, it shows that you didn't really look around and somewhat clutters the forums.
(Jun. 10, 2010  9:39 AM)Momotarou Wrote: Well I'm sorry if there are already, and I'll be sure to read 25 or more pages of threads before I post another one. lol ごめんね。
Dude, There is a search box...
You can't judge a Beyblade solely based on how it performs uncustomized. A Beyblade is judged based on the usefulness of its individual parts.

But we do already have a thread for the Best and Worst Beyblades.

(Jun. 10, 2010  9:39 AM)Momotarou Wrote: Well I'm sorry if there are already, and I'll be sure to read 25 or more pages of threads before I post another one. lol ごめんね。

That's why we have the "Search" feature...