Best Yu-Gi-Oh! Pulls

(Jul. 08, 2010  7:49 PM)G Wrote: That makes sense. I just got back into casual play like a couple weeks ago, so I wouldn't have known.

And kinda off topic, should I go to the WCQ? I'm aiming towards it, but not for competition. I'm just thinking of going to get a pack of Turbo Pack 3 for like the public events.

I don't think it's worth going to a YCS just for a Turbo Pack 3.

I would just wait until the official release and get them from your locals.
I thought Turbo Packs are not for sale?
(Jul. 09, 2010  12:50 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I thought Turbo Packs are not for sale?

They aren't, but most local shops who are Konami sanctioned usually give them out as participation/winning prizes.
I suppose that's true. I think it's probably just me trying to find out the rest of the contents before everyone else first hand haha. But form the cards they listed so far, it doesn't seem too appealing.
I think this is off topic butt how much can I get for a real mint Obelisk the tormentor,Winged Dragon of Ra and Slifer the sky dragon.
mine was stardust dragon
Last week to now, I pulled:
Cyber Jar
Dragon Master Knight
Effect Veiler.

So shiny! Joyful_2
ugh im very unlucky so my rarest pull was a Panther Warrior from a retro pack
(Jul. 14, 2010  9:40 PM)WhyHelloThere Wrote: I think this is off topic butt how much can I get for a real mint Obelisk the tormentor,Winged Dragon of Ra and Slifer the sky dragon.

I saw an obelisk in my local card shop for 20.00, not sure if it was mint or not though. =/
hm, I can't quite remember what I pulled, but from a few booster packs I pulled an Earthbound Immortal, and power tool dragon.
(Aug. 27, 2010  12:04 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Last week to now, I pulled:
Cyber Jar
Dragon Master Knight
Effect Veiler.

So shiny! Joyful_2
hey i pulled a dragon master knight too,
but my best pull was when i got a stardust dragon from a booster
I bought 1 turbo pack pulled ulti judgment dragon, and when rainbow dragon just came out i pulled 2 ghost rare ones.
but my best pull for my deck was a Tuned Magician. too bad i only have Junk warrior and turbo warrior as synchros
I bought the power tool dragon tin and I got a super rare dark strike fighter, a flying fortress sky fire and an ultra rare power tool dragon.
My best pull was Pot of Duality at the DREV Sneak. Second best was either my DAD, Gold Sarc, or Solemn from Gold Series 2 when it first came out.
Bought a Gold Series 3, and a Twilight edition box, and pulled these. =)
Mezuki
Judgement Dragon!
Enemy Controller
Allure of Darkness Ulti rare!
Bought a Crimson Crisis booster pack and pulled a Hyper Psychic Blaster, and a Hyper Psychic Blaster/Assault Mode. HELLZ YEAH, that was my lucky pack right there lol,thankfully I have Assault Mode Activate.
Once I pulled a Black Rose Dragon Ultimate Rare, from Crossroads Of Chaos.
My best pulls.
From my first raging battles pack i pulled a ghost rare Power Tool Dragon
Edit- It is First Edition too
Only played Yu-gi-oh! for a little time but I remember being happy when I pulled a Mirror Force.
I paid $10.00 for a tin, and got a stardust dragon!
Secret rare Hieratic Sun Dragon, Overlord of Heliopolos. The funny part is I got the Hieratic Sun Dragon tin so I ended up getting 2 because of that pack.