Best Yu-Gi-Oh! Pulls

Post your best Yu-Gi-Oh! pack pulls. Please only include pulls from 100 card packs (Crimson Crisis, Invasion of Chaos, Ancient Prophecy) so no Duelist Packs, Retro Packs, Premium Packs, or Hidden Arsenal type things.

My Top 5

5- Plaugespreader Zombie, Ultra Rare Unl.- Crossrods of Chaos
4- Hardened Armed Dragon, Secret Rare Unl.- Raging Battles
3- Dark Red Enchanter, Secret Rare Unl.- Phantom Darkness
2- Elemental Hero Darkbright, Ultimate Rare Unl.- Tactical Evolution
1- Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode, Ghost Rare 1st Ed.- Crimson Crisis

I sold the Plaugespreader Zombie for 15$ in trade at my local Hobby Store to finish my Blackwing Deck, while I was there I bought a pack of Crimson Crisis where I got the RDA/Assualt Mode. Me and my friend almost died when we realised I pulled a Ghost Rare. It was my first. And my only since I pulled it only two days back.
Plague is worth about $25-30, keeping GS3 in mind. You got ripped off >.>

Other than that, good pulls! My best one might have to be that ultimate 1/e XX Saber Darksoul I pulled at the sneak.
This is a story about Anime North and I could not believe how it ended up.

I have never had good luck with pulls, but I am a huge Kaiba fan thanks to the abridged series. I was at Anime North and I saw this table with a lot of the newer Yu-Gi-Oh! stuff on it. I talked to the guy and asked him if he had any Duelist Pack: Kaiba. He told me no, but asked if I was gonna be back tomorrow I told him yes. So when my friends finally got up the next day and I got in I bought 4 packs off the guy. This was an amazing deal for me 4 packs for 10 bucks! that's $2.25 a pack! So I went to this doll thing and I was opening them up one at a time. Nothing big a Cost down a XYZ Dragon Cannon... Then on my final pack the top card was CHAOS EMPEROR DRAGON: ENVOY OF THE END. I am not kidding my hand was shaking and I was speechless. Then I here someone from behind me. "Yu-Gi-Oh! cards huh? Cool..." I turn around. It's this blonde girl in a total spot on Joey Wheeler costume from Duelist Kingdom!
I bought a Kaiba pack last month (the first pack I've bought in years), and pulled Malefic Blue Eyes White Dragon. Wakka Wakka indeed.
One month ago..
Saturday: 1st Ed. Emmersblade out of 1 pack only
Thursday: Ulti JD out of 3 turbo packs
Saturday after that: Doomcaliber Knight out of 3 turbo packs
I've never pulled anything spectacular, but my friend... sigh...

He went with me to buy packs one day and gets five or so of Crimson Crisis. Guess what he pulled? TWO Dark Strike Fighters and an Armor Master. =(
Hehe just pulled a BW Breeze the Zephyr and Infernity Destroyer from 6 Shining Darkness packs! So lucky! Also got this Ally of Justice Synchro (super rare) but don't really care about him xD. I've also pulled a Ghost Majestic Star and Ghost Majestic Red Dragons! But they were not as recent.
These have sparkles and say limited edition:

Victory Dragon
Beast King Barbaros
The Wicked Dreadroot
Left Arm of the Forbidden One
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Dragon Master Knight
Just recently I've been pulling some really cool/good stuff:

This past Monday I won my locals and pulled an Ultimate Rare, 1st Ed. Black-Winged Dragon.

The week before that I pulled an Infernity Barrier from prize packs.

At The Shining Darkness sneak peak I pulled an Ultimate Rare, 1st. Ed. XX-Saber Darksoul, and the week before that I pulled an Emmersblade from an Absolute Powerforce special edition.
I envy you, Ryan.

My best pull has been an Arcanite Magician. I don't buy packs often. Maybe I should start.
Hero I know that it's worth that much, that is what my hobby store sells them for but the can only pay half price for the card or they would be losing money.
Jsc do you mean Secret Rares?
Nice pulls Roan, Train, and RyomaEchizen
Gold Series 1
Crush Card Virus!

was my mates pack but it still counts right?

my best pulls have been

1st ed Dark Armed Dragon Secret(when it went for £100+)
2x 1st ed Allure of Darkness Ultra
from the same box.
Pulled an ultimate Divine Grace - Northwemko a while back... Sold it for Beyblade money.
A few years ago I went to France and found an original series Jinzo tin, the one with a secret rare Jinzo in it! Made me very happy since I also love Jinzo.
My best Pull was prob the Earthbound Immortal Whale From Ancient Prophecy
In the past 3 weeks, I've pulled:
Brionac
Mist Wurm
Plague Spreader Zombie
Drill Warrior
Dark Simorgh
Blackwing Armed Wing 2x
Stardust Dragon 2x

I've got a ton more holos too, but like I don't know if they're worth too much.
Unfortunately G, most of the cards you pulled aren't worth much anymore due to reprints, etc.

The only one that's really notable value wise is Dark Simorgh. It's going for around $30 still.
I've looked on Ebay, and Brionac, Mist Wurm, Drill Warrior, Stardust, are worth over $10-$15+ still. That's expensive for TCG singles imo. But yeah, I do get that there's cards going for like $40+ still.
(Jul. 05, 2010  3:37 AM)G Wrote: I've looked on Ebay, and Brionac, Mist Wurm, Drill Warrior, Stardust, are worth over $10-$15+ still. That's expensive for TCG singles imo. But yeah, I do get that there's cards going for like $40+ still.

It's funny because just a couple of months ago both Brionac and Drill Warrior were going for $40-$50 lol
Wait, Brionic got reprinted? When and where?
Was it the DT version?
But they have it in Hidden Arsenal now.
(Jul. 06, 2010  6:40 AM)G Wrote: Was it the DT version?
But they have it in Hidden Arsenal now.

No, it was the Hidden Arsenal version. Brionac was ridiculously expensive because it was essentially the key card in Zombie decks towards the end of last format. It literally made the deck top tier. But now that Zombies got neutered by the March ban list, the price of Brionac has dropped dramatically.
That makes sense. I just got back into casual play like a couple weeks ago, so I wouldn't have known.

And kinda off topic, should I go to the WCQ? I'm aiming towards it, but not for competition. I'm just thinking of going to get a pack of Turbo Pack 3 for like the public events.
I bought a stardust overdrive booster box and I got earthbound immortal uru ultra rare, black brutedrago, majestic star dragon ultimate rare and blackwing-silverwind the ascendant ultra rare.
i got a retro pack and pulled all five pieces of exodia it was crazy