Best Villain? Remember to elaborate!

Poll: Which is the best villain team?

Doji/DNA Bladers
7.50%
Doji and Pluto/ Rago and Antagonist Bladers (ie. Keyser + Beelzeb, etc.)
32.50%
Dr. Ziggurat/Team Star Breaker
15.00%
Doji/Dark Nebula Bladers
12.50%
Dr. K/Team Psykick
12.50%
Boris/Team BEGA
12.50%
Boris/Demolition Boys
7.50%
Total: 100% 40 vote(s)
Who do you think is the best beyblade villain?

In most of the seasons there seems to be a "mastermind" character(s) and a "tool" character (s ) So hats why I put slashes (/).

I haven't decided yet, I'll post my choice later Smile
I don't really know, I watched all Metal Fusion Anime, a little of Metal Fury, but not Shogun Steel or Metal Masters... (Tobio is missing XD)
Oh, I forgot to add the shogun steel villains, does anyone know how to edit a poll?
Don't know, but Daichi/Dark Nebula is from Metal Fusion or V-force ?
Metal Fusion. The Dark Nebula includes Tobio Wink
Do you mean Doji? Daichi is a protagonist in G-Revolution...
(Apr. 07, 2014  7:09 PM)Dual Wrote: Do you mean Doji? Daichi is a protagonist in G-Revolution...

Ugggghhhhhhhhh. I messed up that poll so much... Yes, I mean Doji. Just ignore the poll and post whichever villain you think is best .
I liked Boris and the Bega bladers. Brooklyn, Mystel, and Garland were awesome. I also liked Rago. He was really intimidating and one of the only ones to beat Ryuga. BTW the bad team in V-Force was called team Psykick.
I loved both BEGA & Demolitionn Boys.
I liked Rago the best, there was genuine sense of peril and hopelessness. Not even when all the Legendary Bladers worked together did they manage to put him down fully...
Ryuga by a long shot!Why!He can beat that annoying ginkq,and his beys actually go through significant changes.He goes through training that no other villian or hero can go through.Ryuga is BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Btw the poll is finally fixed thanks to Cannon.
Boris in G-Rev...he bought BBA building and established BEGA. Grrr....
Old thread but there was a link directed here.

I have to say out of all the villains I prefer Doji and Dark Nebula from the new series but that's because all the other villains in it didn't have as much build up, importance, or character. I mean if you compare Dojis top 3 (Ryuga,Rejii, and Yu) to the Star Breakers there is a huge contrast in development and how they affected the characters that came their way.

As for the old series I prefer Zeo and Gordo, while Gordo was just another powerful brute who actually got the job done. Zeo more or less came off as a villain who had a personal cause and that was to gain humanity which in most terms of mechanical stories I encounter. They are just questioned about there humane ways. While Zeo himself caught me by surprise as well as becoming top tier after his first tournament match.

Dudes got some power, also approve of the symbolism Cerberus brought up during the last match.
the best team is carlos, carlos needs no one else

[Image: tumblr_ldzyx8ImoH1qb2tkw.jpg]
People call me... Carlos. Such a scary name.
Team Starbreaker for sure.
Having an former neurosurgeon as the leader is creepy, but awesome.
He tried using an unstable power which could destroy the world without fear. (Though he kinda panicked near the end.)
He made a floating city. Using Zeo, Jack and Damian who weren't good bladers (In Damian's case he had no blading history.) he created a team that was almost impossible to beat.
I tend to prefer humorous villains though.
I like BEGA the most because of all the villains, they have the biggest variety IMO, the characters are rememberable especially Ming Ming, I like that they are portrayed as a benefit to beyblade and having legions of fans when Boris really wanted Brooklyn's power, Brooklyn is an epic villain and while not all are villain like, it's a little more subtle, I guess and it seems a little more realistic?

DNA Bladers suck, it's a lame rehash of Dark Nebula, and the fact that they are also Dark Nebula is obvious, but here's the problem, the original Dark Nebula was menacing and was a lot better as villains and while they are over the top evil sometimes, that's why I like them as well. None of the members aside Kira and Yoshio are interesting, Doji is the whole organiser and Kira is the most powerful Blader who also badly hurts and possibly kills Doji, just like Ryuga. The Gracys which I'm not a fan of already are the organisers as well, they aren't even threatening, Pegasis Bahamdia is pale compared to Zeus, LDrago, Wolborg, Nemesis, Dark Series Bladers, even Horogium and Kerberus are more threatening, and Pegasis Bahamdia is supposed to be a bada** synchrome!

The order of these villains go like this from least to best:
Doji/DNA Bladers
Dr. K/Team Psykick
Boris/Team Demolition
Doji/Dark Nebula
Dr. Ziggurat/Team Star Breaker
Doji and Pluto/ Rago and Antagonist Bladers (ie. Keyser + Beelzeb, etc.)
Boris/Team BEGA*
Beybrad, I agree. Carlos was the bomb.
(Jun. 10, 2015  8:50 PM)Dual Wrote: Beybrad, I agree. Carlos was the bomb.

To be fair he did snag over 100 Beyblades, while Zeo only managed to capture 2 measly bit beasts.
(Jun. 10, 2015  2:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the best team is carlos, carlos needs no one else

Anybody would kill for a plastic collection like he had.
Brooklyn is enough for me to vote BEGA.

(Jun. 10, 2015  9:20 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2015  2:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the best team is carlos, carlos needs no one else

So..there's a bounty on my head then? Smile
(Jun. 10, 2015  9:35 PM)Neo Wrote: Brooklyn is enough for me to vote BEGA.

(Jun. 10, 2015  9:20 PM)Tri Wrote:

So..there's a bounty on my head then? Smile

Niowwww... of course not...

Also, YES someone agrees with me on BEGA!
Doji ! He cheated death 3 times!!
If Ryuga counts as one i would pick him. Reiji was pretty cool too..