Best Prank Ever

LOL,those look sooooo real

the best prank i made was this morning my parents wont wake up,so i readied the door and when they opened it,POOF!soaking wet.cool part is,they didn't go mad at me,but my pranking brother

MWUAHAHAHAHAA!!!
(Apr. 14, 2011  2:25 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2011  12:04 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Im also Tempted to do that. But with satchets of Sauce Wink Its from a Book.

Captain Underpants?

In computer class, I switched the cords of my keyboard with the guy next to mine while he was using the bathroom, and when he came back, he saw these words slowly unveil on the screen:

You tried to run away. But I've found you. Even on your computer.

He quickly put two and two together and realized it was me. Unhappy

I did that to a friend of mine, but instead of typing that, since we had just watched the jadusable videos, I typed, "You shouldn't have done that." He backed up, swearing like crazy, then looked at me to show me it and saw me typing the stuff. I had a nice bump on my head that week....
(Apr. 15, 2011  4:01 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Long post removed.

LOL!!! That's awesome! The funniest cyber crime ever! Actually, in the first photo, she looks so SIMILAR to the King of Pop! Anyone agree?
My classmate left the room for a while so I use the sticky notes on windows 7 in the computer lab to cover all the icons so he'd be clicking randomly.
When I was at a friend's house, he was using the pc and left to get a drink, then I closed firefox and replaced it with a fake bluescreen file but same firefox icon and same firefox name. When he came back, he clicked the fake firefox, he saw the screen turn blue with a message saying "YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN HACKED BY CHUCK NORRIS!" My friend said "HOLY carp MAN WHAT THE carp HAPPENED!" As I burst out laughing hard, he told his dad and I exited the fake bluescreen as he started to pull his dad's arm to the room. He pointed to the computer and his dad said "What's the problem?" My friend said "Umm...... there was a bluescreen. NOW ITS GONE!" My friend stared at me with a Serious look. I managed to get away with it by just saying "nothing." with a blank look. lol.
the old flame hand suprise slap XD basicly i put after shave on my hand got a lighter.... set it a light [ it was a nice blue flame xD] then when its just about to burn my hand slap some one across the face [lightly though so they just see and fell the flame for a brief second] best done when they dont expect it so they jump and go in a shocked lulz moment
I killed a hobo, How you ask? I showed him my moms face! [Image: scary.jpg]
No i did not do any of that carp " I Promise"
[Image: anime.gif]
Actually once i put shaving cream on my aunts face, & she got up and started to ABUSING ME!
The moral of this story don't Carp with my aunt!
I once ate a bunch of blue raspberry popsicles before bed and when my mom went in to see if i was awake she thought I was DEAD best prank EVER
(Apr. 23, 2011  9:13 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I once ate a bunch of blue raspberry popsicles before bed and when my mom went in to see if i was awake she thought I was DEAD best prank EVER

same thing happened to me XD
You should see mine my cousin went to the toliet and for April fools I taped the toilet seats bottom where the carp goes he then came out of the toilet and then everyone laughed at him because his pants were soaking!!!
I got in sooooo much trouble!!!
So I told my dad that he got a magazine and left it in the mailbox to tick him off. He told me to get it so i went out the back door(not really,i just opened and closed the door). Then i went to where he kept his magazines and grabbed one of those and came back with it. he said "i already read this." then i said"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha" FUNNY!
Just sounds like you made unnecessary effort to slightlyperturb him at best.
Prankee's reaction eh?! I'll give you one for the books.

Story is simple - Bunch of friends get together for a holiday in an empty house, one is too tired and goes to bed early, and they decide to forcefully awake him by screaming loud in his face. What happens?! Just watch the clip and find out Tongue_out

Warning. Turn down your speakers, it's quite loud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBKyLy_cbgc

So yes, that's me being "pranked". But HA! Joke's on them cause they almost peed their pants when I scared THEM. Yes, i'm very proud of being manly enough not to get scared by a small prank and instead react like a man - yell and instill fear in the pranksters Tongue_out
BWAHAHAHA OMG. So, I was at my friends house, and his parents went grocery shopping. My friend suggested putting saran wrap on his mom's toilet, so that when she leaked, it would spray all over her. (Just to let you know, he was more into it than I was.) So we wrapped the crapper in wrapper. (Rhyme!)

So they got home, and we waited a little bit. Then we hear his dad scream. Since the prank was intended for his mom, we didn't know it had to do with our prank, so we ran in thinking his dad had a stroke or something. Well, turns out, he used his wife's bathroom and took a DUMP. So instead of getting flooded, he got torpedoed. Once we realized what happened, we were laughing about it in our sleep...
i was going to scream HE'SS GOT A GUNNN!!!!! on the last day of scholl but my mom kept me home.heeehhhh
theirs always next year.
(May. 30, 2011  1:04 AM)Ink. Wrote: BWAHAHAHA OMG. So, I was at my friends house, and his parents went grocery shopping. My friend suggested putting saran wrap on his mom's toilet, so that when she leaked, it would spray all over her. (Just to let you know, he was more into it than I was.) So we wrapped the crapper in wrapper. (Rhyme!)

So they got home, and we waited a little bit. Then we hear his dad scream. Since the prank was intended for his mom, we didn't know it had to do with our prank, so we ran in thinking his dad had a stroke or something. Well, turns out, he used his wife's bathroom and took a DUMP. So instead of getting flooded, he got torpedoed. Once we realized what happened, we were laughing about it in our sleep...

My friends sister does that to my friend. It's a good idea!

Hah, "torpedo" Like mine...
(May. 30, 2011  2:57 AM)omegazero Wrote: i was going to scream HE'SS GOT A GUNNN!!!!! on the last day of scholl but my mom kept me home.heeehhhh
theirs always next year.
This will get you suspended, expelled or arrested depending.
I have a prank, but it wasnt that funny so yeah, dont expect the ultra laughs

I rigged my friends beyblade with a spring, when i hit its track( he was using CH120 i was using 85), his bey bounced smack on his nose and he yelled, "By the Wings of Pegasus!" and i laughed like crazy, i showed him the trick and then he said, lets do this to that idiot( referring to a stupid blader who lost to me 20-0)
basically me and bladers spirit put a rubber egg in the egg tray and my mom tried to cook with it cus she never new it was rubber and she was like "why the hell won't this egg crack open!!!Angry" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!
i've prank my friends at my first year of secondary school where i act like i've chronic asthma attacked.XD
here is another prank http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L13pdxxuuow I actually did this to my friend once at school!!! he was like [Image: thinking.gif]
probably the time i imitated beholder

or this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...ril-Fool-s
(May. 31, 2011  6:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: probably the time i imitated beholder

or this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...ril-Fool-s

:pwn:

That would of sucked if it was true.
4 pranks which were my best of all time-all took place in college
1.10 minutes break in college.me getting bored.me decide to pull up a prank. me saying there's a 50 rupees($1) note on the floor,next to my leg.everybody looking at my leg.me laughing!
2.me taking friend's phone to take a song from his phone in college.me getting song through bluetooth.me thinking of a prank.me putting my friend's phone from discreet to loud.professor entering.me giving a call secretly to my friend.phone singing.me goin lol
prank no.
3.me sitting next to my friend on a desk.my friend reading a book.my friend finishes reading the book.my friend puts the book on the desk,rests his head on the book,goes to sleep.me thinking of a prank.me getting up.me pulling the book as fast as i can.my friend's head bouncing on the desk!
4.me and my friend sitting on a desk.the guy behind us playing games on his phone.prof. hasn't arrived.me and friend sayin good evening sir to no one.the guy stands thinking prof arrived.stands for 5 minutes!