Best Parts of 'Beyblade Burst Rise'

I accidentally posted this in the wrong place, sorry!

I think Dante's season is pretty underrated in general. I know this season may not be the best in comparison to other seasons, but personally, I still think that it's good and everything makes sense. What do you think it excels in?
Myth and monster are both pretty good in limited.
(Jan. 05, 2022  1:04 AM)hello-tomodachi Wrote: I accidentally posted this in the wrong place, sorry!

I think Dante's season is pretty underrated in general. I know this season may not be the best in comparison to other seasons, but personally, I still think that it's good and everything makes sense. What do you think it excels in?

rise is probably the best part out of rise that's viable in the current meta
(Jan. 05, 2022  6:28 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2022  1:04 AM)hello-tomodachi Wrote: I accidentally posted this in the wrong place, sorry!

rise is probably the best part out of rise that's viable in the current meta
Rise-H? Nah, it's not
(Jan. 05, 2022  4:28 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2022  6:28 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: rise is probably the best part out of rise that's viable in the current meta
Rise-H? Nah, it's not
Beybladedb was talking about TT rise I'm pretty sure.
There is also Pro Series Rise that should perform the same.
But yeah, those were pretty good.
TT wise I'd say.
Lord was good I think, Left Master was good, Infinite lock beys for the lol, Eletric drivers were fun too but less meta I guess. Generate was fumni. Rise is sure meta. Ul' was cool to have. Valkyrie chip was meta I think. Zwei seems good. Diabolos1 is fumni and quite good. Pegasus chip was good too I guess, but Harmony gimmick doesn't work sadly. Blitz and Sting were meta. And yeah, that's what comes to my mind when thinking about GT and notable parts.
The resurgence of Attack types in that era was quite refreshing to see imo, especially since most of them were both strong and fun.
(Jan. 05, 2022  4:37 PM)PinkRose Wrote: The resurgence of Attack types in that era was quite refreshing to see imo, especially since most of them were both strong and fun.

Haven't seen you in awhile. Good to see you.
(Jan. 05, 2022  4:31 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2022  4:28 PM)bladekid Wrote: Rise-H? Nah, it's not
Beybladedb was talking about TT rise I'm pretty sure.
There is also Pro Series Rise that should perform the same.
But yeah, those were pretty good.
TT wise I'd say.
Lord was good I think, Left Master was good, Infinite lock beys for the lol, Eletric drivers were fun too but less meta I guess. Generate was fumni. Rise is sure meta. Ul' was cool to have. Valkyrie chip was meta I think. Zwei seems good. Diabolos1 is fumni and quite good. Pegasus chip was good too I guess, but Harmony gimmick doesn't work sadly. Blitz and Sting were meta. And yeah, that's what comes to my mind when thinking about GT and notable parts.

yeah tt rise, hybrid was usable during sparking on a tempect lucifer 2 or world solomon. Heaven pegasus TT was used during sparking and could regularly os tempest solomon wheel 1s xt+ on drift.
I thought Arthur was an ideal main antagonist for the show. Who knows or cares how an evil 11-year-old came to be the CEO of a fortune global 500, good villains make us crave the story’s resolution, and it worked. Some of the Burst antagonists are driven only by an animalistic motivation for destruction. Arthur was one who had a little more personality and seemed more self aware.

Rise is a unique season that wanted to be its own universe, with the exception of Valt and Aiga reprising their roles and Dante returning in following years. Though I wasn’t initially happy with 98% of the cast being changed yet again, many of the new bladers grew on me. I recently gave Rise the re-watch I felt it deserved, and I truly enjoyed it.
Best Parts Of Rise: Here I’m gonna give you the GT meta
Lord, Judgement, Zwei, Master, Imperial
Diabolos 1 chip, Spriggan chip, Achilles Chip
Goku weight
Blitz, Sting, Paradox
Rise, Quick’
(Jan. 05, 2022  6:17 PM)Cat Wrote: I thought Arthur was an ideal main antagonist for the show.  Who knows or cares how an evil 11-year-old came to be the CEO of a fortune global 500, good villains make us crave the story’s resolution, and it worked.  Some of the Burst antagonists are driven only by an animalistic motivation for destruction.  Arthur was one who had a little more personality and seemed more self aware.  

Rise is a unique season that wanted to be its own universe, with the exception of Valt and Aiga reprising their roles and Dante returning in following years.  Though I wasn’t initially happy with 98% of the cast being changed yet again, many of the new bladers grew on me.  I recently gave Rise the re-watch I felt it deserved, and I truly enjoyed it.
I agree. As for Fumiya, I think he's like Wakiya.