Best/Most Sought After, 4D Beyblades?

Hi, I'm new to here and 4D Beys so I was wondering which are the most sought after of the 4d Beys? I'm planning to sell these at a Comic-con so list even the remotely cool ones. Also, if you have the time which are the best TT stadiums?
@ Barreto: Dude, topic doesn't belong here. Now, I'm not being mean to you, but I am pointing out that this is not the right place for a topic like this.
BB-10 Attack type stadium. It's proven to be the best. Welcome to the WBO, read the first PM from Kai-V, Read the rules, ANd DON'T GET WARNED!!
This would be best asked in the Purchase Consultation.
Actually... I think it belongs in Introduse Yourself
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:07 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: BB-10 Attack type stadium. It's proven to be the best. Welcome to the WBO, read the first PM from Kai-V, Read the rules, ANd DON'T GET WARNED!!

@ Double E: He already introduced himself, dude. Let's just wait for the topic to get closed
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:06 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Barreto: Dude, topic doesn't belong here. Now, I'm not being mean to you, but I am pointing out that this is not the right place for a topic like this.
Really? I though it did since the only other place would be Bey Marketplace but I'm not buying or selling anything. I'm just asking for opinions on which are good 4D Beyblades nothing else.

(Sep. 29, 2012  3:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: This would be best asked in the Purchase Consultation.
Okay I will take it over there.