Best MFB Beyblades

So, I'm thinking of getting into MFB competitive but I have literally no metal beys. What would be the best MFBs to buy and what combos would be the best? I know that beysandbricks has MFB but most are midfakes, which would be the real ones? Thanks!
go with your gut. There is literally no such thing as "The best beyblade", so buy a couple and make some combos.
(Jan. 09, 2023  8:46 PM)lil-iz Wrote: So, I'm thinking of getting into MFB competitive but I have literally no metal beys. What would be the best MFBs to buy and what combos would be the best? I know that beysandbricks has MFB but most are midfakes, which would be the real ones? Thanks!

It varies heavily on format. Limited, which is probably the easiest and highest-variation format doesn't have a definite best, but the most consistent combo in the format is Flame 230 CS. The Clear Wheel doesn't especially matter, but I recommend Cancer or Bull. I personally use Hades for swag factor. As far as limited attack types, CH120 is a must-have. the best three attackers in format are Screw, Lightning L-Drago, and Prehybrid Pegasus on CH120RF. I personally use Screw Susanoo CH120LRF , using LRF because I prefer aggression to control, but RF is the defacto attack tip. SwiftMFB has two limited buy guides that go into more detail about what I just said, and I recommend giving them a watch here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk_jC...14-9aVQOjr

(Jan. 09, 2023  8:46 PM)lil-iz Wrote: So, I'm thinking of getting into MFB competitive but I have literally no metal beys. What would be the best MFBs to buy and what combos would be the best? I know that beysandbricks has MFB but most are midfakes, which would be the real ones? Thanks!

As far as midfakes, the easiest way to dodge them is ordering from Japan on Buyee or used on eBay.