10.26%
Dora
2.14%
etc. (if there are any)
7.26%
Total: 100% 234 vote(s)
Madoka, only because i miss Kenny

i was torn between Madoka and Mei Mei lol
(Nov. 16, 2010  8:03 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Madoka definately, without her there would be no memory of Kenny.

Kenny was awesome madoka can't compare to him he actually redesigned tysons beyblades madoka just dusts gingkas beys of
(Nov. 16, 2010  6:03 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  8:03 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Madoka definately, without her there would be no memory of Kenny.

Kenny was awesome madoka can't compare to him he actually redesigned tysons beyblades madoka just dusts gingkas beys of

he had a bit beast to help him though lol.<off topic
Not in the original version.
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:48 AM)Dan Wrote: I think that person with Cancer, is a guy..
Edit: Just look at it. for awhile, read it over and you'll lyao. Speechless
Immature of me to mention it, but still.

There is one in a later episode that was harassing Yuu with 2 other kids. It's in Japanese so I couldn't understand much but it's not the crabby guy with dark cancer.
(Nov. 16, 2010  9:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not in the original version.

Wow Kai-V Is supporting me n the old series happy day

(Nov. 17, 2010  1:22 AM)ILikeLyke Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:48 AM)Dan Wrote: I think that person with Cancer, is a guy..
Edit: Just look at it. for awhile, read it over and you'll lyao. Speechless
Immature of me to mention it, but still.

There is one in a later episode that was harassing Yuu with 2 other kids. It's in Japanese so I couldn't understand much but it's not the crabby guy with dark cancer.

That would be the Brazilian girl Selen Gracy
Madoka. She's the best. XD.
Well i have only watched enough to choose between three girls, and i choose Madoka

No Madoka, No Pegasus
(Nov. 20, 2010  11:45 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Wow Kai-V Is supporting me n the old series happy day
I support the original Japanese version most of the time.
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:07 PM)ShadowPegasus01 Wrote: Well i have only watched enough to choose between three girls, and i choose Madoka

No Madoka, No Pegasus

One thing when l-drago was 1st unlished & gingkas dad fought ryuga with pegasis , then that time pegasis was also a bit damaged & when gingka was out for tourneys for 3 months for battle bladers their was no madoka most of the time , kenny fixed & rebuilt all the blades while madoka just fixes them

But i have to say that Brazilian girl looks beautiful
in MFB its Madoka!
Hikaru because she is a awesome blader
I like Hikaru the best!
Madoka because, like many others, she reminds me of Kenny. <3
I'd go for Madoka cause she's a great helper, without her Gingka and Kenta would be in trouble.
For me, it's Hikaru, because she is drawn better (i.e. no eyes the size of her face), and also because she just has a better story than Madoka, who is such a spoiled daddy's-little-girl.
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:46 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: she just has a better story than Madoka, who is such a spoiled daddy's-little-girl.
What ? You barely see her father. She just has a lot of tools at her disposition, is that really surprising for an anime character ? I agree Hikaru's story is better, but what you wrote about Madoka is just wrong.
Hikaru is one of my favorite characters overall. I still think Ryuuga is bogus for blasting her with his Dark Move. At least she woke up from the coma. If she actually starts Blading again, she will be one of the most strong-willed characters in the series. I'm surprised she woke up at all. I would have probably ran away from Ryuuga. He's scary and very intimidating in the Japanese version.
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:46 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: For me, it's Hikaru, because she is drawn better (i.e. no eyes the size of her face), and also because she just has a better story than Madoka, who is such a spoiled daddy's-little-girl.

Maduka is definitely better than Hikaru in all aspects , if i have to see hikaru in my dream it would be called a mob dream coz she really looks like a angry gangster & owning a bey fix shop how can her dad be spoiled , Madukas story line is a mixture of off max's dads life for madukas family part & kenny's Fab skills with bey fixing

Kai-V ' Wrote: What ? You barely see her father

If by that you mean never right ??? I Have still yet to see him , IDK if he shows himself in 88 -89
Kai-V ' Wrote: What ? You barely see her father

If by that you mean never right ??? I Have still yet to see him , IDK if he shows himself in 88 -89
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:06 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: If by that you mean never right ??? I Have still yet to see him , IDK if he shows himself in 88 -89
Ah, you are right, I just looked at the screenshot and it was more of a girl than a man who was behind the counter ...
Its got to be Hikaru. She's tough and she has a decent bey.
Hikaru, 'cause she's an AWSOME female blader.
Madoka because of her beyblade, Heat Cancer 145B.
Sorry for the kinda necro, but Hikaru gets blasted hard, and can still wake up. I doubt anyone else would have survived that. If I did, I would be mumbling to myself in a corner, trying to bite a pan.