Driger G
27.27%
Driger MS
9.09%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Same idea as the other 2.
Are there any other Drigers I missed?
Driger S might be good but Driger G can destroy Driger S
No it can't driger s as a whole is an amazing blade while only the attack ring onn Driger G is write. Read Beywiki more!
I voted F for emotional attachment, but S is probably superior in performance.
I really don't get these threads...

Are you talking about them being the best uncustumized or the best as in the one which has the most useful parts?

The best uncustumized would be Driger MS. More metal parts, higher RPM, therefore higher chances of winning when battling other Driger beys.

The one with the best (most useful parts) parts would be Driger S. Best Driger AR, best Driger BB. Great parts for top tier plastic combos.

Please be specific when creating these kind of threads.
(Jul. 02, 2010  11:03 PM)megablader2 Wrote: No it can't driger s as a whole is an amazing blade while only the attack ring onn Driger G is write. Read Beywiki more!

My own experience begs to differ
Everyone who has more experience however, differs with you.

If you admitted yourself in another thread you wre "too noob to use statistics", then I don't think you should argue with megablader2, who is quite a senior member here.

Also, all engine gear bases sucked, with the most acceptable one being on wolborg 4. He's right, and only the attack ring is good.

EDIT: read beywiki.
No more Driger fans out there???
This one is near impossible to determine. Out and out uncustomized? there is a really good argument for Driger V2 and Driger S. Driger G I just absolutely love and Driger F while not the greatest bey in the world did one thing and did it very well. It was meant to beat pure attackers like Steve's Tryhorn and it does it's job very well with it's free spinning flat metal shaft it does outlast.
If you picked anything besides driger s : [
Triple Tiger is okay, but Tiger Defenser is better.
Hm, this is what I predicted would happen with allowing one topic like this to stay open ... Obviously we cannot have one "Best [...]" for every Beyblade. I think, if you really want to discuss this thoroughly, use the Beyblade Random Thoughts. All these topics is too much.