Best Beasts!!

(Apr. 09, 2012  7:19 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: I guess I'll like Samurai Ifraid when more scenes (and moves, etc) of it have been shown. I reaaaally love samurai /sword fighting in general (have a Kenshin/Katanagatari/etc.-fan over here)

About it's gender... hm... I've never thought of the beasts to have a specific gender (Okay it's quite obvious when it comes to Leone, Virgo, etc.). Due to the armor it's even harder to tell what it is. It would be really interesting if it officially turned out to be female, but until it gets disclosed by Adachi or the producers it'll be 'genderless' for me.
But I have to admit that its movements are quite elegant and that body could be female, too... However, considering the existence of characters (or even real sword fighters) like Okita Souji (Shinsengumi ftw~) or Sabi Hakuhei... well... who knows~

you got a point i feel kinda stupid starting a debate over something thats only been seen within an opening...still that beast looks awesome flame hair and flame sword is a win combo!
I am prohibited from liking any beast.. But if you want to know the best beast then it is dranzer for sure, because Dranzer is a pheonix & a pheonix never dies & even if it happened when brooklyen broke dranzer in a million specs, it arose again as seen in the last GRevolution episode... So the powerful beast that never dies even until the end of eternity is dranzer.....
(Apr. 09, 2012  7:43 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I am prohibited from liking any beast.. But if you want to know the best beast then it is dranzer for sure, because Dranzer is a pheonix & a pheonix never dies & even if it happened when brooklyen broke dranzer in a million specs, it arose again as seen in the last GRevolution episode... So the powerful beast that never dies even until the end of eternity is dranzer.....

wow that was beautiful....wait your prohibited to liking ANY beast so you don't like none of them...

Another beast i like would be the cetus twins maily because the white one reminds me so much of moby dic/k.
Wait, isn't Ifraid supposed to be a demon or something? That beast doesn't look too much like one to me....
(Apr. 10, 2012  7:49 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Wait, isn't Ifraid supposed to be a demon or something? That beast doesn't look too much like one to me....

Ifraid is based on Ifrit, a creature of fire. Mix that with a samurai, and you have the metaphorical representation of Samurai Ifraid which was shown in the opening of Beyblade Zero-G ...
It really doesnt matter if its a girl or a boy.....What matters is its a freaking AWESOME looking beast:J
(Apr. 10, 2012  9:58 PM)KaotiK Wrote: It really doesnt matter if its a girl or a boy.....What matters is its a freaking AWESOME looking beast:J

I agree it is awesome and i wanna see more of it in action hoping to see it slice and dice other beasts
Libra is the best looking beast ever Grin
*hides*

For real, it would be Griffolyon from Robert. Most epic beast ever, and Robert itself was an awesome character.
Samurai Ifraid mythical Beast is a boy.When have you ever seen a woman being a sumarai fighter ooh may be on TV Shows samurai ranger.All am tryin to say is if it was a woman owning the bey then the possibility of the samurai being a girl was possible.When have you seen man and woman working together on beyblade may be Teru had Virgo which was a ballete girl but he acted like a woman.
Earth Virgo's ballerina is my favorite SPIRIT! I don't like calling the beys' spirits beasts, because not all of them ARE beasts. They're spirits. Earth Virgo is my favorite.
(Apr. 17, 2012  8:20 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Samurai Ifraid mythical Beast is a boy.When have you ever seen a woman being a sumarai fighter ooh may be on TV Shows samurai ranger.All am tryin to say is if it was a woman owning the bey then the possibility of the samurai being a girl was possible.When have you seen man and woman working together on beyblade may be Teru had Virgo which was a ballete girl but he acted like a woman.

You should read all the arguments of the replies others have posted carefully before making an own comment.
By the way, there have been female samurai and sword fighters. Especially since this is an anime it wouldn't be too surprising if it were female.
But as I said before the holy beasts have all no specific gender to me (except for virgo, leone etc. - but that's still just their appearance). ((-Though I consider Reiji's Serpent female... just for fun~))

It's kinda judgemental to think that there was a higher chance for it to be male just because Zero is a boy. I would've seen your point if you meant it was because he's the main character (and the show's directed at boys). But to assume it has to be male because of the owner's gender can't be seen as an apposite reason.
None of the girl's beys resembles a definetily female creature. ((Pegasus and Unicorno are could be seen as good example for possible genderlessness. Well... if you look closely... XD))

This argue has become completily unnecessary. We have seen that there is now point in debating by now since we haven't seen enough scenes of Ifraid.
Does it matter?XD Its just a beast.It looks awesome.Nuff said!Tongue_out
I think quetzalcoatl is awesome to.Grin I like how it coils around its opponents.I think ive seen it coil around kronos, im not sure.....
Ldrago is the best beast on the Beyblade saga.Accept would you be watching Beyblade if Ldrago beast wasn't that awesome, I mean when you see it you just love the episode and the way the animation shows it kinda reminds me of DragonBall Z when they summoned the Dragon to make a wish
(Apr. 17, 2012  8:20 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Samurai Ifraid mythical Beast is a boy.When have you ever seen a woman being a sumarai fighter ooh may be on TV Shows samurai ranger.All am tryin to say is if it was a woman owning the bey then the possibility of the samurai being a girl was possible.When have you seen man and woman working together on beyblade may be Teru had Virgo which was a ballete girl but he acted like a woman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunoichi
Your wrong, as for my favorite beast, I like Quetzacoatl and Orion.
(Apr. 17, 2012  11:27 PM)sum 472 Wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunoichi
Your wrong, as for my favorite beast, I like Quetzacoatl and Orion.

Ninja and Samurai are not the same. But yes, there have been female samurai, too.
Well anyone who knows me (or anyone who looks at my Username) could tell you exactly who
DRAGOOOOOOOOON

Why? the epin-ness of the Dragoon Bit Beast has NO equal Smile (plus i love Dragons and Dragoon S was my first beyblade Smile)
Also, all the Dragoon Beyblades look FREAKIN EPIC
I like the Orion beast,and the Unicorno/Striker,but there is a lot of them that I like. From the plastic gen,I'd say Gaia Dragoon or Driger. [Image: 4f3f3412.jpg]
Wolf, its one of those beasts thats not a solid color, Wolf has dark dark red and red. Kronos too!
My favorites are phantom Orion,ronin dragoon,ldrago destroy/ meteo ldrago, wolborg, driger, dranzer and draciel in some cases wow I have a lot of favorites
LDrago, Variares and Quetzalcoatl are my favorites.
I would have to go with Kerbecs,L drago Destroy,Diablo nemesis Ultimate beast,and Dark knight Dragooon.