Best Actor/Actress

Give your opinion on who you think is the most talented actor or actress of all time! Give a detailed description on why you made the choice!
Wait can it also be voice actors too
Any kind of actors or actresses will do!
Johnny Yong Bosch he is the voice actor for Ichigo(bleach) and Nero(devil may cry 4)
Sean Schemmel is the best voice actor for doing Goku voice and other various character voices on DBZ, because he has a very humorous personality in real life.
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:10 AM)Dusk Wrote: Give your opinion on who you think is the most talented actor or actress of all time! Give a detailed description on why you made the choice!

I can tell you put a lot of detail into your opinion.

I don't have a favorite. I watch a lot of anime with good VAs.
There's os many! I can't decide! Unhappy

I have a few. I kinda like Wendee Lee's voice acting. She is in many Anime. I kinda like her acting in Lucky Star and Haruhi Suzumiya the best. She also did a pretty good job in Soul Caliber II.

I also like the Voice Actor of L from Death Note. He did such a good job on the character. He always used the perfect amount of Emotion and the voice really suited the character.
I agree with you Bey-Heart there with that second sentiment, L had the perfect seiyuu for the anime. It's one of the multiple things that made L so freaking awesome.
-Johnny Depp is my all time fav. so many good movies: Drama, fantasy, action, Disney, and many more. he's played in sooo many Tim Burton films

But I'm not sure if it should actually be Leonardi de Caprio, He played in Inception dude!
Heath Ledger. He played an insane clown serial killer, a cowboy in a gay romance, a high school bad boy, and a peasant knight. You can't get much more diverse than that.

Everyone can say Johnny Depp, but Heath Ledger has played some more extreme roles than he has. In all of Johnny Depp's Tim Burtin films, you can still tell it's him and I think that's as far to the extreme as he goes. The Joker? Wouldn't have known if it wasn't in the credits.
i choose jonhny depp for his great act anc face mimic..also the guy who act as 'masao'(the head dorm3,opera freak)in the drama "hanakimi"love his act especially his face...
Gah, I have so many!
I really like Harold Ramis, Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger, Steve Martin, Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Liam Neeson. I just think they're all really talented, plus many of them appear in some of my favourite films.

Overall, I think Harrison Ford, as I really love how he portrays Han and Indy.

I like Lelouch's (C:G) voice actor.
Hey guys

KIds--Selena gomez
Micheal Cera because of his work in Scott Pilgrim vs The World.
Angelina Joli is a best actress as per my view, she is beautiful, best in acting and best in social life.
In the range of actors Tom cruse is best among all current actors.
Victoria Justice
Shes talented,funny, awesome and my favourite actress evar
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:14 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Victoria Justice

She is an ugly average actress whos power level isn't even over 9000
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:22 AM)Guardian Wrote: Johnny Yong Bosch he is the voice actor for Ichigo(bleach) and Nero(devil may cry 4)

Also a Power Ranger!

As for me, Tilda Swinton. She always goes for the most interesting projects rather than the big money makers, and isn't afraid to push the boundaries of what we consider conventionally beautiful.
Zach Galiffinakis not sure about spelling but he is hilarious!
Because he is a great actor with a great personality !
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:11 PM)scipio132 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:14 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Victoria Justice

She is an ugly average actress whos power level isn't even over 9000

You think I care about your opinion??? NOO I DON'T
Shes just who I think is best =P
Well my always Favorite Actress is Critina and i selected her because she sing songs very well and she can also give performance very well upon her singing and if me not wrong then she is also a very good celebrity and in male i like micheale jackson whom you all know very well and i thing there is no need of description about himself . so these twos are my most Favorite in all the times
OK so its been a while I just had to change this back to my fave ever actress Shannen Doherty. In Charmed she was the eldest sister of three just like me.
Jack Black all the way bro. Jack Black is hilarious, energetic, and skilled. He is every thing I want to be - crazy and awesome! His over the top performances are just amazing, and he's not just crazy - he's actually down to earth and loving. He has three kids! He also is dedicated to saving pandas. Now while that may seem a little feuled from his recent movie, Kung Fu Panda 2, he shows that he really is passionate about it. If you want to save pandas, you're officially awesome. Jack Black will always be my favorite actor.

Movies I've seen starring Jack Black:

Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny
School of Rock
Kung Fu Panda