Beginning Blader

I started into beyblades recently not much competitively because of lack of parts to choose from and I only have like 2 beys atm because I had to buy some for my Little Brother and sister. Happy to be back in it from when I couldn't when I was younger. I find myself to be OK but there isn't anyone except like 8 year old where I live and 1, 12 year old where I live.
Current Bey is an Earth Pegasus ED145 JB. I have been looking around for a Vulcan Horuseus and a few others because they look amazing.
Welcome to the wbo you can talk to me if you need help ive been on for a year read the rules
Welcome to the WBO, Listen to mods, don't be disrespectful and have fun Joyful_2
I hope you start playing competitively because they're a lot of tournaments around Smile. If you have any troubles about finding a tournament, PM me!

Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome and remember to read your first PM( your first Private Message).
welcome to the WBO

Welcome to the WBO! hope you enjoy the forum
Welcome to the wbo I hope you enjoy your time, hey maybe you should try a sd tip on your bey combo, when you get one if you don't know what that is then just pm me.
Welcome to the WBO ^^
Have fun blading!
Welcome to the WBO! Just make sure you follow the rules, don't cause trouble, and HAVE FUN!