Beast bohemeth ideas

Do you think beast bohemeth should get a god layer

I think he should get a god layer with multiple free spinning pieces

I think he should get a free spinning frame gimmick
first is BEHEMOTH NO BOHEMETH
second i think theres no way of this bey apearring as god because only principal characters and spin emperors are apearing
third a free spinning frame is imposibble and un attachable
but i love you're idea of free spinning parts
Osibin33 this idea is very creative and great and I am hoping they make this design
This can be a good idea.
However, at least by now, no name of a new Behemoth is confirmed. And as an unimportant character, the user of B2(I forgot his name) not likely to appear in the new story.
And actually, except a free spinning frame, we've had a lot of free spinning parts, such as layers like tW, kS, and driver of R, H, O, At, Pl, and probably the Br. So I don't think there is any necessary for TT to release another product that has such design.
(Sep. 30, 2017  1:45 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: first is BEHEMOTH NO BOHEMETH
second i think theres no way of this bey apearring as god because only principal characters and spin emperors are apearing
third a free spinning frame is imposibble and un attachable
but i love you're idea of free spinning parts

When you try to put the frame off a bey on Cycle a free spinning frame happens.
U could make one urself tho get a better from Hasbro unscrew the metal screws on the later super glue the top of the clear plastic to the bottom colored plastic in ONE place preferbally the middle and Bam!free spinning layer.
If they did make one, I would call it Predator Behemoth. It's just a name that sounds cool to me.
You should see LOL-y Ranchers concept of it on his thread.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-LOL-y-R...pid1395217