Beast Behemoth (B2) Discussion

(Jan. 10, 2017  3:57 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: From my time playing with it, its seems to be a little of both.  It has a very, very aggressive design that causes a lot of recoil.  Once I've got some defensive parts, I can really try it  out, but I've seen it burst other Beys when both were at very low spinning speeds.
Is there any breakable point due to its aggressive design?
(Jan. 10, 2017  5:07 PM)Aronno Wrote: Is there any breakable point due to its aggressive design?

It's actually a pretty durable layer, no real risk next to V2 or X2.
Yea, think of Meteo LDrago where parts would stick out from the upper design, except its all plastic. So far, I've had no signs of durability issues. But I do think it does have a lot of attack potential on the right combo.
(Jan. 10, 2017  3:57 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: From my time playing with it, its seems to be a little of both. It has a very, very aggressive design that causes a lot of recoil. Once I've got some defensive parts, I can really try it out, but I've seen it burst other Beys when both were at very low spinning speeds.

I've seen it burst VHX a couple of times during testing at very low stamina (the one-last-nudge situation) , and that was due to VHX losing a lot of clicks in very early stages. The recoil on B2, in my opinion, is less than the highly irregular X2. Unlike the regular procedure of hit-burst among regular attack beyblades, B2 tends to take on the bursting method of K2 or R2, almost completely relying on the recoil of the opposing layer to do so. During my most recent testing, K2 nearly never lost any clicks, or lost 1 at most. Undoubtedly, there is a bit of attack potential in B2. However, it doesn't exactly meet the current standard.
Update: Added B2GO against MHX results. Minoburos could be a pretty decent layer if it suffered a bit less recoil, as it loses 2-3 teeth for almost every round. B2 on the other hand, suffers from recoil and bursted a few times.
Update: Added @[NEET no Kami]'s test results of B2HX against OHD.
As I do not own OHD myself, I cannot say much about the results, but it further proves that B2 could be potentially useful for bursting other Beys.
Update: Added results of B2GC against D2HO, B2HX against D2GO and B2GO against L2SH. No more D2 killers I guess.
(Feb. 03, 2017  9:09 AM)Bastillon Wrote: Update: Added results of B2GC against D2HO, B2HX against D2GO and B2GO against L2SH. No more D2 killers I guess.

I think Deathscyther can outspin D2 but thats for Deathscyther
(Feb. 03, 2017  11:00 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I think Deathscyther can outspin D2 but thats for Deathscyther

Which can be easily worn down and bursted if not careful. Although B2 can't win against D2, it has a much higher capability of bursting the opposing bey. So I guess B2 isn't a D2 "killer", but a suitable alternative nonetheless.
I haven't got any burst beys but I do watch the battle vids and I got to say that b2 has a quick rush of attack maybe one of the fastest with xeno xcaliber so it's definitely one of the top attackers. It's driver has attracted a lot of praise cos of its components. (Again my knowledge is limited to videos only). It's attack ring seems like any other though, just looks a bit bigger than most.