Bay Area, CA (Southbay/SF Area)

Hey guys I know that some threads already exist for this area, but most of those seem to be inactive. I have a small group of like 5 to 7 people who all live in the southbay or SF area who want to start meeting up and playing and eventually we would like to host some official WBO tournaments. So far in terms of age we all seem to be teens or in our 20s. We have a chat outside of the WBO that we just started and we are looking for new people to join us. Hope to find new people to join us soon!
(Jun. 18, 2021  10:35 PM)squirrelwax Wrote: Hey guys I know that some threads already exist for this area, but most of those seem to be inactive. I have a small group of like 5 to 7 people who all live in the southbay or SF area who want to start meeting up and playing and eventually we would like to host some official WBO tournaments. So far in terms of age we all seem to be teens or in our 20s. We have a chat outside of the WBO that we just started and we are looking for new people to join us. Hope to find new people to join us soon!

Nice! You might want to try merging with the current Bay Area Discord and Thread, which are both located here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Norther...ea-Bladers
(Jun. 18, 2021  11:47 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  10:35 PM)squirrelwax Wrote: Hey guys I know that some threads already exist for this area, but most of those seem to be inactive. I have a small group of like 5 to 7 people who all live in the southbay or SF area who want to start meeting up and playing and eventually we would like to host some official WBO tournaments. So far in terms of age we all seem to be teens or in our 20s. We have a chat outside of the WBO that we just started and we are looking for new people to join us. Hope to find new people to join us soon!

Nice! You might want to try merging with the current Bay Area Discord and Thread, which are both located here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Norther...ea-Bladers

Oh awesome! Thanks I'll check it out
I've been looking for a bay area thread and I finally found one xD
My son is very interested in joining the tournament but only 8 years old. is this suitable for him? we are in Sacramento area and can come to the Bay area for any tournament.
Fofo it is suitable all ages are allowed to go to a tournament.
(Aug. 15, 2021  4:02 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Fofo it is suitable all ages are allowed to go to a tournament.

Thanks you , where and when is the next tournament and how do i enroll to participate?
(Aug. 15, 2021  8:03 PM)Fofo Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  4:02 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Fofo it is suitable all ages are allowed to go to a tournament.

Thanks you , where and when is the next tournament and how do i enroll to participate?

the staf member Shindog hosted monthly California tournaments and all you have to to is press join
When is the next tournament ? O have a 7 year old very interested Smile