Battles in Texas

Looking for any future Beyblade tournaments/battles in Texas. Preferably near Houston but willing to travel hopefully no more than 4-5 hours.
I'm also in the north Houston area. Hopefully someone hosts a tournament.
Hey guys I live near Katy, Texas I really wanna battle, but I am still to new to host but I have an idea for a place to have it. reply if you want to hear about it
SW Oklahoma, a few hours from the border of Texas
yeah but Houston is 3 hours in
I live closer to Dallas. There should be a tournament there
(Jan. 03, 2019  5:58 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote: I live closer to Dallas. There should be a tournament there

Do you know where in Dallas  and when in Dallas
(Jan. 03, 2019  7:36 PM)Fire-Burn Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2019  5:58 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote: I live closer to Dallas. There should be a tournament there

Do you know where in Dallas  and when in Dallas

I live in paris which is close to Dallas. About 100 miles
I might have a get together practice in Fulshear, TX (near Katy) if you want to come reply and then I will get everything sorted out
Hi my son is looking to battle as well he is 12 we are in the Conroe/ magnolia/ Houston area. We can travel a little ways. Please let us know of any upcoming tournament . Thanks
So sorry I just found out it is a personal practice but I may be planning a tournament soon so please stand by
I live in Piedras Negras, Coahuila, but can easily travel to Eagle Pass, Texas, because it' s like literaly at the distance of the supermarket. Unfortunately, I can only go on weekends
A topic for this region already exists. Please use the Search feature next time to make sure a similar topic does not already exist.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Houston...ight=Texas