Battleing

How do you bey battle on the internet because I here everyone talking about it and I want to join the fun.
(Sep. 22, 2012  9:47 PM)maxpayne737 Wrote: How do you bey battle on the internet because I here everyone talking about it and I want to join the fun.
I'm new....but i'm pretty sure you can't.
(Sep. 22, 2012  9:47 PM)maxpayne737 Wrote: How do you bey battle on the internet because I here everyone talking about it and I want to join the fun.
You don't battle on the internet,you go to a tournament and battle.
REPORTED
You battle in real life at real tournaments look at the upcoming events to find one near you.

Edit: Ninja'd
Im sure its real because I saw everyone with beypoints and a battling acount even ME. But i just dont know how to battle.
We said you battle in real life at real tournaments and get beypoints from that.
OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Im sorry I didnt know!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sep. 22, 2012  9:54 PM)maxpayne737 Wrote: Im sure its real because I saw everyone with beypoints and a battling acount even ME. But i just dont know how to battle.
Those people go to Tournaments and when the tournaments get processed,there Points change and the Top 3 get a face
EDIT:Ninja'd Palooza
Bobmcdoogal why do you always say REPORTED at the end of your messages.
(Sep. 22, 2012  9:57 PM)maxpayne737 Wrote: Bobmcdoogal why do you always say REPORTED at the end of your messages.
PM me for that