Battle Strikers Discussion

(Jan. 12, 2010  6:15 AM)Woty Wrote: darn my local walmart doesnt have battle strikers at all!!!!!
and what r those strikers standing on val?? and y is the top of the dragonfire bs green theres no green on the creatures picture

and for the tournament basically all u need is 1 striker that pwns... right:\
its like in 100 years when the tech gets better the battle strikers(if they survive that long) will get an artificial life chip in them so u have to have a bond with ur striker in order for it to fight with u or be ur partner if they do ill be sure to get dragonfire as a striker but with a gold core and lock

I don't even expect you to live that long.
are battle strikers in all walmarts? cause i cant seem to find the new or the old at walmart.
When will Metal XS be availabe in Hong Kong? I can't wait! ><
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d...d=11969545

Just came across this, I can't seem to find any reference to it anywhere.
That's an old prototype image. We asked for it to be taken down, but evidently it is still there ...
hey brad could you tell me if u shipped any metal battlestrikers to the uk lately
I don't know.
(Jan. 12, 2010  6:30 PM)decimation Wrote: i thought u created battle strikers

I didn't ... I just work on the project. Even so, the "creators" would not know either. It takes hundreds of people to do something like this. I'll see if I can find out for you.

New customizer is up!
W00t. I like the new design of it. Makes it easier to browse through parts.
Got my first Metal XS today.
Minotaur!

I searched for the "Not supposed to be released" strikers, but turned up nothing.
I would have bought a starter to get the new launcher, but budget is tight right now, so I settled on just a basic top to let me see how Metal XS is.

Packaging sure is shiny. Smile
Minotaur is one of them, Crimson Tongue_out
I wish Minotaur was a normal release cause it looks really awesome, hope i can find one!!
It does not seem too rare, does it ... lol
(Jan. 12, 2010  8:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It does not seem too rare, does it ... lol

well with only one confirmed report of finding one.......it could end up being super hard to find
(Jan. 12, 2010  8:44 PM)PengiunXS Wrote: well with only one confirmed report of finding one.......it could end up being super hard to find

Val said he found one, too.
(Jan. 12, 2010  8:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Val said he found one, too.

hmmmm, well i guess your right. knowing my luck i wont end up finding one. why were soo many made if it wasn't planned on being apart of the regular releases??
(Jan. 12, 2010  8:46 PM)PengiunXS Wrote: hmmmm, well i guess your right. knowing my luck i wont end up finding one. why were soo many made if it wasn't planned on being apart of the regular releases??

It was a very late decision on our part.
(Jan. 12, 2010  8:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It was a very late decision on our part.

Well that i can understand, is there a possibility of the ones that were cut showing up later in the year?? Maybe recolors or something
(Jan. 12, 2010  8:54 PM)PengiunXS Wrote: Well that i can understand, is there a possibility of the ones that were cut showing up later in the year?? Maybe recolors or something

That's very unlikely. They will just stay very rare. There is nothing competitively necessary in the cut releases, though -- I would not have allowed that.
(Jan. 12, 2010  8:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Minotaur is one of them, Crimson Tongue_out

Oh..
Well then, I succeeded in my search!
Haha.
(Jan. 12, 2010  8:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That's very unlikely. They will just stay very rare. There is nothing competitively necessary in the cut releases, though -- I would not have allowed that.

Well thats probably for the better. Is there plans for new and different boosters in later launches??
(Jan. 12, 2010  9:04 PM)PengiunXS Wrote: Well thats probably for the better. Is there plans for new and different boosters in later launches??

Of course, we will keep adding new parts. Smile
Haha there were tons of viper and minotaur at the wal-mart i went... (tons as in 3-4 of each)