Battle Strikers Discussion

brad where will you be releasing these in manhatan nyc because i payed 60$ for dragon blaze and the tornament set at some site
(Dec. 29, 2009  8:14 PM)benjamin510 Wrote: brad where will you be releasing these in manhatan nyc because i payed 60$ for dragon blaze and the tornament set at some site

Wal-Mart, Toys R Us and Target, as always ...
ok i was ripped off then with the waiting and thet probaly payed to much thanks
(Dec. 21, 2009  6:32 AM)Beynval Wrote: [Image: raptore.jpg]
Can anyone still say that the new Battle Strikers Metal XS look <<plain>>?

I seriously can't decide whether or not I like the looks of Battle Strikers over the ones of Beyblades because both are just so different! While Beyblade looks very simple and colorful, Battle Strikers has more details and looks a bit more mature. For that reason, I think I will continue to collect both haha.
But in terms of gameplay, for me it's really clear: Metal XS is superior to MFB in every way.

whats the thing the striker is sitting on in the one picture
(Dec. 19, 2009  3:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Raptor.

Skullor is always good!

Yes, it does cut down on interference and improve control.

It's made of a zinc alloy (higher quality than MFB alloy) and plastic.

In the interest of full disclosure, I will say that we are not using polycarbonate, but ABS plastic (the same used in plastic Beyblade and HMS system). Because we use 2-3x the plastic of MFB we cannot use Polycarbonate without increasing the price drastically. However, we have not released any parts that have ANY likelihood of breaking. We have developed a structure that protects every part fully.

There's no weight disk.

So, here's some more stuff for you guys ... Bey vs Battle Strikers.

[Image: P1000880.jpg]
[Image: P1000882.jpg]
[Image: P1000883.jpg]
[Image: P1000888.jpg]

And I know you guys want to know about the new Launchers, Controllers, and Arena ... so here it all is in one shot.

[Image: tournamentset.jpg]

the launchers dont look that big and nice beys to compare them too but beys are smaller
(Dec. 30, 2009  6:57 PM)cold_fusion Wrote: whats the thing the striker is sitting on in the one picture

well i gotta admit those do look better than beyblades so OK. Brad u won me over ima start buying both but, meyblades r still better lolz

p.s. these come out in jan rite???

the launchers dont look that big and nice beys to compare them too but beys are smaller
Can you make one post in this topic without saying "Beyblades are better lolz" ... you have not even played with these ...

That "thing" the Striker is sitting on is the Loc-Key, which is used to lock the Striker together. You can use it as a display stand.
(Dec. 30, 2009  7:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can you make one post in this topic without saying "Beyblades are better lolz" ... you have not even played with these ...

That "thing" the Striker is sitting on is the Loc-Key, which is used to lock the Striker together. You can use it as a display stand.

yeah thats pretty amzing. ima wait until the new metal ones come out then ima buy 1 of those.
(Dec. 30, 2009  7:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can you make one post in this topic without saying "Beyblades are better lolz" ... you have not even played with these ...

well im gonna guess the lock key is to turn the lock if it is than its kinda like the assembly key for beyblades or the tool for metal fight beyblades
(Dec. 30, 2009  9:12 PM)cold_flames Wrote: well im gonna guess the lock key is to turn the lock if it is than its kinda like the assembly key for beyblades or the tool for metal fight beyblades

... or a wrench, which all three of these are based on. Beyblade did not invent screwing things together.
(Dec. 30, 2009  9:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... or a wrench, which all three of these are based on. Beyblade did not invent screwing things together.

true true but do you use it to turn the lock
(Dec. 30, 2009  9:20 PM)cold_flames Wrote: true true but do you use it to turn the lock

Yes.
(Dec. 30, 2009  9:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes.

hey i know this is kinda off topic but do you own a ps3 if so i wanna know your account name so i can add you anyways im so happy its almost january for new battle strikers and beyblades woot go battle strikers METAL XS! i want fire hawk hes awesome
Come on are you asking for a warning...
I do not have a PlayStation 3. You are welcome to purchase one for me and I will play with you.
(Dec. 30, 2009  9:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I do not have a PlayStation 3. You are welcome to purchase one for me and I will play with you.

i do not have a job i am 10 and i only have 120 dollars but if you could buy one for your self i will gladly do the favor of being your first friend on psn lol
(Dec. 30, 2009  9:45 PM)cold_flames Wrote: i do not have a job i am 10 and i only have 120 dollars but if you could buy one for your self i will gladly do the favor of being your first friend on psn lol

I do want a PS3, but money is too tight right now ... haha. Anyway, back on topic please.
Is that guy for real?
LMAOOOOOOOOOO!

also, what will happen to the old strikers?
(Dec. 30, 2009  9:46 PM)Takao Kinomiya Wrote: Is that guy for real?
LMAOOOOOOOOOO!

also, what will happen to the old strikers?

Not sure what you mean. We're not making them anymore.
(Dec. 30, 2009  9:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I do want a PS3, but money is too tight right now ... haha. Anyway, back on topic please.

money is never tight when its about a ps3 ok maybe it is but anyways this has gone wayyyyyy off topic

so on topic can you tell us the week the new strikers will come out
first second third or fourth week or which weekend
I tried to bundle a load of questions into a sentence and failed lol.

but will the parts be interchangeable? If so, will it be legal in tourneys if you do combine the parts together?
As we discussed quite a bit in this topic already, entirely new system.
(Dec. 30, 2009  10:35 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: Hey brad you should join JC065 website,

I have my reasons for not doing this ... you will see why soon enough.
(Dec. 26, 2009  4:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's really not an issue of prizes, but an issue of manpower to organize everything, extra venue space, marketing, etc ... there's just no return on that investment for us, and the turnout is generally going to be like 4 guys who want to play, and it's not worth it for us to do that. But like I said, we will be very supportive of fan efforts.

Right! I kinda keep focusing on the players and not all the logistics. Thanx again for the reply.

And for those that like the looks but not the colors of the new series, why not paint them. Model paint is inexpensive and you can truly customize the way your Striker looks!