Battle Strikers Discussion

Gasp
I just saw the pictures i think 4 pages back and wow. The new Battle Strikers are way better. I'm surprised. I still don't favor them over Beyblade well because I just like beyblade but these are pretty awesome. The new controllers and launchers look awesome too Tongue_out
Quick post
Xmas was really early for me this year haha Smile
I just received my samples of Metal XS!
They consist of:
-Ninjitsu Starter Pack
-Firehawk Starter Pack
-Dragonfire
-Sentinel
-RAPTORRRRRR ♥
-Knock-out Arena
[Image: img2626o.jpg]
Thanks a lot to MEGA and Brad!!!
cant see how awesome the foil packaging is in that photo Unhappy so cool though!
I'm SOOOO extremely jealous of you...
(Dec. 21, 2009  4:26 AM)Beynval Wrote: Quick post
Xmas was really early for me this year haha Smile
I just received my samples of Metal XS!
They consist of:
-Ninjitsu Starter Pack
-Firehawk Starter Pack
-Dragonblaze
-Sentinel
-RAPTORRRRRR ♥
[Image: img2626o.jpg]
Thanks a lot to MEGA and Brad!!!

they look a lot better now that i can see the sides and how that all works!!
I played with these for a bit today. In spite of being completely out of the loop in bey and stuff, I found them extremely fun, waay more entertaining for me than when I first started out with Bey. I'm generally pretty skeptical about this sort of thing, I was seriously impressed with the product (and not just because I'm with Brad!).
Thank you!

Val, take them out of the box and get playing already ...

We'll keep working hard to make the best battling top ever!
That's going to me be my desk in a month...

Beware, for Louis has become Striker mad! He will hunt you down. He will find you, and he will take your Strikers away!

(anxiously awaits for more teasers)

You mean to tell me that the Xs are so powerful that you had to bump the grading system from 5 points to 6?!
[Image: raptore.jpg]
Can anyone still say that the new Battle Strikers Metal XS look <<plain>>?

I seriously can't decide whether or not I like the looks of Battle Strikers over the ones of Beyblades because both are just so different! While Beyblade looks very simple and colorful, Battle Strikers has more details and looks a bit more mature. For that reason, I think I will continue to collect both haha.
But in terms of gameplay, for me it's really clear: Metal XS is superior to MFB in every way.
That looks so slick. It almost looks like it isn't made of metal lol, especially that top right picture.
Haha, probably because that picture doesn't show the weapon much? Only the weapon is made out of metal!
Hah, I know that, but I mean even in the picture below it it doesn't look like it's made of metal. Kinda looks like colored Styrofoam by the way it's textured. That aside, looks really cool.
wait how do you get the metal xs im new here and i really want some samples i also got a picture of a new striker
oh yeah and about battle strikers series 2 i cant find them in my local target are they supposed to have series 2 written on the back of them or what i checked the back of all the battle strikers but they all said series 1 XP
Im in CA, USA
It hasn't been released yet, it will be in January!
As Beybrad said, all his samples has been reserved already so just bear for a few more weeks!
ionno when i look at battle strikers, they remind me of the RC Beyblades and I personally didnt like the design on those. they looked too... bulky? but that metal xs does look pretty sick... ionno, ill check it out sometime Tongue_out
i just sat here for 2 hours nearly reading this whole thread. If Metal XS never came and it was just more of the same plastics, id like mfb much better... but now xs gives you something to think about. I cant be buying too many different things so i think ill focus on beyblade... but battle strikers are definetely cool! Why arent there stickers though?
</3 I wanted the XS so bad. Now im going to have to wait till they come out in stores. .-.
there wont be stickers because some people may find them difficult to apply
(Dec. 21, 2009  1:37 PM)bey tempest Wrote: there wont be stickers because some people may find them difficult to apply
LOL. Noooo I don't think that's the right answer... LOL
We think stickers look cheap. They peel and fall off during battle. We wanted to build something that looks more technical and heavy than that ... lots of MFB players don't apply stickers, right? Well, I never do ...

We're going to explore painting even more colors. Expect to see tops with three or four different paints in the future.
(Dec. 21, 2009  10:53 AM)Jsc Wrote: Why arent there stickers though?

They're obviously pretty well detailed. Why garnish them with gaudy stickers?

EDIT: Sorry Brad, I was in the middle of writing this when you made your post.
(Dec. 21, 2009  2:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We think stickers look cheap. They peel and fall off during battle. We wanted to build something that looks more technical and heavy than that ... lots of MFB players don't apply stickers, right? Well, I never do ...

We're going to explore painting even more colors. Expect to see tops with three or four different paints in the future.

Have you guys talked about a blank slate Battle Striker? Just give them a plain Weapon and a few paint choices (I guess just the primary colors) and let the owner paint it how they want? The obvious objection is that kids will be messy with paint, but maybe you can provide a paint sheet as something that you the owner (or rather the parent's of the owner) can throw away after being done.
We have all-silver prototypes, but I don't think we ever thought about that ... my initial reaction is that it isn't likely you will ever see us do that.
they look awesome but dont look like metal though but still cool