Battle Strikers Discussion

(Dec. 06, 2009  5:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Haha how weird. Should've said hi!

i tried to see if there was something going on when i had my break but they werent in the staff room or the toys section when i went on break ):
(Dec. 06, 2009  6:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I only have a few to give away so I'm giving them to people actively involved in Battle Strikers.
well im involved in battle strikers,I even went to the turbo tour and won a few battles.
Kai-V and Beynval, and his girlfriend were just here playing with Metal XS and they all said it is more fun than MFB. Grin
At this point, I think Battle Strikers will do better than Beyblade: Metal Fusion. MEGA is a much better company imo. Takara just doesn't listen and they don't care enough.
(Dec. 07, 2009  4:05 AM)saphire_flames Wrote: brad are you gay

Wut!?

1. I don't see how this relates to Battle Strikers.
  2. No, I am not, I've been with the same girl for the past 3.5 years.
(Dec. 07, 2009  4:09 AM)Aqua Wrote: At this point, I think Battle Strikers will do better than Beyblade: Metal Fusion. MEGA is a much better company imo. Takara just doesn't listen or care enough.

Man, we are hoping! Haha

Of course, I totally believe it's possible for both games to co-exist. And there is a lot to be learned from Beyblade's history, but right now Takara-Tomy is mostly retreading its own history, and we are evolving it.

Beyblade has a TV anime, which is the big issue ... but, I hope you will all go out and buy a Metal XS and see for yourselves how fun they are!
I'm definitely considering going out and getting Metal XS whenever it decides to make it way to North Carolina, they look really awesome.
just wondering brad cause in this video i watched on youtube you kinda looked like you were

kthnx bye.
(Dec. 07, 2009  4:16 AM)saphire_flames Wrote: just wondering brad cause in this video i watched on youtube you kinda looked like you were

You shouldn't judge people based on appearance, and you also shouldn't ask questions like that Smile
(Dec. 07, 2009  3:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kai-V and Beynval, and his girlfriend were just here playing with Metal XS and they all said it is more fun than MFB. Grin
UnsmithSmith
That's both great to hear. and depressing to hear.

I'm glad it's really fun, but its a bit sad to hear that it beats out Beyblade so much.
BEYBLADE FTW! Wink

I wanna see what this XS buzz is all about.
Once the stadium was placed correctly, I became good, hah.
(Dec. 07, 2009  4:34 AM)Khel Wrote: BEYBLADE FTW! Wink

I wanna see what this XS buzz is all about.

Has all the good stuff about mfb, but better + battle strikers original aspects so yeah I think it's safe to say metal XS is better than mfb haha
(Dec. 07, 2009  4:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Once the stadium was placed correctly, I became good, hah.

You were destroying me, haha!

(Dec. 07, 2009  4:48 AM)Beynval Wrote: Has all the good stuff about mfb, but better + battle strikers original aspects so yeah I think it's safe to say metal XS is better than mfb haha

Really glad you enjoyed it. I'll make sure to get you some stuff Smile
please dont criticize me for posting this but, i feel that your are trying to break beyblade brad to make battle strikers better, trust me im happy you got a job there, well done, i can see why you got hired Smile
(Dec. 07, 2009  6:38 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: please dont criticize me for posting this but, i feel that your are trying to break beyblade brad to make battle strikers better, trust me im happy you got a job there, well done, i can see why you got hired Smile

Maybe you should read the post I made in response to Aqua ...

At any rate, competition is better for everyone. It forces both teams, ours and Takara-Tomy's, to work harder.
(Dec. 07, 2009  4:48 AM)Beynval Wrote: Has all the good stuff about mfb, but better + battle strikers original aspects so yeah I think it's safe to say metal XS is better than mfb haha

It's good to see that another spinning top game is becoming better/ more popular than beyblade. I mean, beyblade has already had it's moment in the sun and it won't last forever. Plus, we all know beyblade isn't what it used to be in the good old days.

I definitely want to know more about metal XS, because with Brad on the team I know they will be awesome. Smile
Nuno, I doubt that.
When Hasbro release metal fusion or w/e, people will remember the old days of beyblade, when it was popular. The release of it may mean that battle strikers may be out for only a short period of time.

as beyblade was one of the best selling toy of 2002-2003, i believe the release of mfb in america, uk etc. may do the same
(Dec. 07, 2009  9:47 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Nuno, I doubt that.
When Hasbro release metal fusion or w/e, people will remember the old days of beyblade, when it was popular. The release of it may mean that battle strikers may be out for only a short period of time.

as beyblade was one of the best selling toy of 2002-2003, i believe the release of mfb in america, uk etc. may do the same

Thank you! Some has finally got some sense! Beyblades are better IMO but hey.....
(Dec. 07, 2009  9:47 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Nuno, I doubt that.

Everyone who is old enough to remember Beyblade is a late teenager or adult now. While there may be enthusiasts here, this is not as large a market as you might think. The battle is for new kids who never played Beyblade.
(Dec. 07, 2009  9:53 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: Thank you! Some has finally got some sense! Beyblades are better IMO but hey.....

Beynval has one of the largest Beyblade collections on this site. Kai-V is the community manager of the WBO. They both said Metal XS Battle Strikers is more fun than Metal Fight Beyblade.
By the way, anyone who is interested in doing videos of Battle Strikers Metal XS videos, PM me and I can try to get some pre-release stuff.
Are'nt battle strikers just like beyblades?Confused
(Dec. 07, 2009  10:02 PM)Dragoon master Wrote: Are'nt battle strikers just like beyblades?Confused

You can control Battle Strikers, the launcher power up is automatic, and the visual style is totally different. There are similarities, for sure, but there are bound to be similarities between two toys in the same space.
(Dec. 07, 2009  9:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Everyone who is old enough to remember Beyblade is a late teenager or adult now. While there may be enthusiasts here, this is not as large a market as you might think. The battle is for new kids who never played Beyblade.

I think you might be wrong about that i am 12 and i remember Beyblade.

Beynval has one of the largest Beyblade collections on this site. Kai-V is the community manager of the WBO. They both said Metal XS Battle Strikers is more fun than Metal Fight Beyblade.
By the way, anyone who is interested in doing videos of Battle Strikers Metal XS videos, PM me and I can try to get some pre-release stuff.

(Dec. 07, 2009  10:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You can control Battle Strikers, the launcher power up is automatic, and the visual style is totally different. There are similarities, for sure, but there are bound to be similarities between two toys in the same space.

THanks