Battle Spirits: Shōnen Toppa Version

:\ those monsters aren't even very cool looking Unhappy
The animation looks nice.
I hope the actual card game doesn't fail, I could get into it.
(May. 26, 2009  10:33 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: The animation looks nice.
I hope the actual card game doesn't fail, I could get into it.

I like it too plus they already have second season planned and the kid reminds me of shobu
Very similar on Yu-gi-oh!!!
I think it will be necessary to look necessarily - thanks for info. Smile
I really dont like the look of the character's.
Why not?! Can in a reality there will be all so badly - today will look!
Lol @ the guy with the weird brown hairdo.
(May. 28, 2009  6:19 AM)Antonina Wrote: Very similar on Yu-gi-oh!!!
I think it will be necessary to look necessarily - thanks for info. Smile

Yep it is your very welcome there are no plans to bring the anime to US yet or anywhere else, there already planning for a second season
they have the cards on toywiz here's a link
http://www.toywiz.com/battlespirits.html
Actually, Bandai has said they are interested in bringing the anime over to support the TCG.
(May. 29, 2009  12:35 AM)To Wrote: Actually, Bandai has said they are interested in bringing the anime over to support the TCG.

Really well i read on animenewsnetwork that there were no plans for it to come to the US yet
Chocked_2
this is now...my fifth favorite card game tv show
I like this card game but it still don't beat yugioh
that is some of the worst CG i've ever seen
The characters have no detail or specialities at all...
Boring clothes.
(Jun. 07, 2009  3:33 AM)fragbait Wrote: http://www.bandaicg.com/battlespirits/BS...Coupon.pdf

Coupon for a free deck. Limit 2.

ok i may actually do this
Why is everything a .pdf? Acrobat Reader works like carp on my PCs.
(Jun. 07, 2009  3:47 AM)To Wrote: Why is everything a .pdf? Acrobat Reader works like carp on my PCs.

because it's a useful format and this is 2009
^
Truth.

Yeah, I'm gonna do this. I did it when Wizards of the Coast did it recently for Magic. Not that I already don't have some, I just wanted some free ones. No crime.
Plus, even if you don't really want to play, it's free. And you can get 2. Seriously, for the cost of 2 stamps, so less than a buck for 2 decks you would pay 20 something otherwise. Just do it.
I'm dling another PDF reader right now lmao
The Demo Deck came to my house today. The art is nice (reminds me of Duel Masters art though), as is the card stock. The little jem things are cool. The rules are a tad difficult to understand because they use terminology that I assume is exclusive to the game without actually explaining what it means clearly (there is no rule book, the rules are printed on the back of the play mat).