Battle Royale Tournament Report 3rd Place!

Beys Used : Deathscyther Gravity Orbit/Odin Heavy Survive
Rules: First to 6 points wins the match, Once first 3 points have been awarded to a blader they can switch out to their second bey and have to rotate sides of the stadium. Burst = 2, Everything else = 1.
Type: Burst

Okay! So it went pretty well! 
Match 1: Me vs. Esper
I've been playtesting a lot with Esper for this tournament so I figured it was going to be an easy win!
Deathscyther Gravity Orbit VS. Spriggan Heavy Massive
Me: 6
Esper: 4 

Overall it was a lot harder than I thought, I sided the second I got the chance into Odin and won by sleep outs. If I recall the first point was him bursting me.

Match 2: Me vs Sakura 
Oh how lovely. Playing against my own Longinus. I went 5-0 then got rekt from some random streak of luck lol.
Deathscyther Gravity Orbit VS. Lost Longinus Heavy Hold
Me: 5
Sakura: 6

Match 3: Me VS. Phreak
Deathscyther Gravity Orbit VS. Wyvern Gravity Revolve
Phreak: 4

Match 4: Me VS. Fluffals
Deathscyther Gravity Orbit VS. Nova Neptune Knuckle Blow
Fluffals: 4

Match 5: Me VS. Shinzu
My old pal, He's been playing with me since Plastic Gen, We've done so much testing! As expected, I lost lol.
Deathscyther Gravity Orbit VS Victory Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme
Me:2
Shinzu:6

This was the matches before top 8!
So in top 8 it's first to 2 points wins the match.

Round 1
Deathscyther Gravity Orbit VS. Spriggan Heavy Massive
Esper vs Me
Me: 2
Esper: 0

Round 2
Evil Eye Heavy Orbit VS. Deathscyther Gravity Orbit
Takeshi VS. Me
Me: 1
Takeshi: 2

So that was pretty much it! It lasted a total of 4.5 hours, We wanted to have 8 rounds but we only rented the building for 4 hours! Hope you all enjoyed the read, The footage will be uploaded on Zankyes channel as soon as we finish it since he was the sponsor for the whole event! Thanks guys!

Side note, If I could go back I would of used Dark Deathscyther Gravity Defense, Way better results!
Hey @[Utoshi], neat as this all is, posting it in Beyblade Random Thoughts or one of your other threads would be more appropriate than creating another new topic.