Battle B-Daman comeback?

Hah, fair.
Anyway, it will fly.
Eeeeew, 2010 b-daman suck, a bird them how silly!
Thats exactly like the random miniature fire spirits or whatever they are.
Lol i think they look amazing just amazing(sarcasm)
YES MY DREAM OF PENGU B-DAMAN IS FINALLY COMPLETE, I LOVE YOU TAKARA TOMY!!!
Dewd, Pengu was a 1980' classic which transitioned into a new type of television.
not a carping b-daman.
(Jun. 17, 2010  11:35 PM)Dan Wrote: Dewd, Pengu was a 1980' classic which transitioned into a new type of television.
not a carping b-daman.
**It is still in corro corro comics
and they used to have donkey kong b-daman too lol .....bomberman was a b-daman so why not Pengu? XD
Why not Tyson or Kai too.
There's a Pengu manga? What the?

Isn't B Daman simply an offshoot of Bomberman anyways?
(Jun. 15, 2010  12:13 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: Bakuso's accuracy barrel looked sick but I don't think it worked i'm not sure lol, I also had the yellow one with horns anyone know what that's called?

'Helio Breaker' if you didn't look it up already. =)
That was such a devastating Power B-Daman Pinching_eyes I really wanted Cobalt Saber
Crash B-Daman might bring it back if it's aired in NA
I'll be honest; I don't like the design of Crash B-Daman as much as the old one (the series that North America got). If they do come back, I'll buy one or two to see what they're like.
Does enyone know where I can get a revolver hades, gatling hades or megadiabros????
Does enyone know where I can get a revolver hades, gatling hades or megadiabros????
News about what?
I'm assuming he's talking about the new B-Daman launch in North America. I wonder how this is going to affect Beyblade, even though they are of the same company.....
Hey does anyone know where I can get a b-daman called megadiablos or does anyone of you sell it?
a new b-daman lanch in north america man seems like so many old toys are being brought back i had a cobalt blade and wasnt impressed maybe these will be better like most bmf's are compared to the origanals
i still buy em from the in toy
*Jumps into discussion*
Hmm, that last time I bought B-Daman was last year, the ones that were shaped like guns (don't know the series...)
It also seems like they will be released again, but I haven't seen anything here yet...
i think craash bdaman is okay but to much like a gun and in the anime some of the characters loook a little strange
Yes. Fire Spirits got aired full here in the Philippines.

Back then, I was extremely addicted to B-Daman. My first B-Daman was Cobalt Saber Fire, because they used to release the toys waaaay before the airing of the anime. So in the first series, there were already Zero 2 B-Daman in stores. I was young, and thought that all navy blue b-daman were "Cobalt Saber!!!!!" and I ended up buying something I did not fully know and understand. Seriously; I called the Strike Shot a "Power Ball" back then because there was no anime to feed me info.

Afterwards, when Cartridge System was released. The first thing I bought was a complete set for Cobalt Blaster. Not a starter, but the complete set--complete with nearly all kinds of Strike Shot(except for Dark Drive Shot and the splitting strike shot), barrels and some sort of extender. Basically, A reshuffle set in BeySpeak. Then, I wasn't content. I bought 2 more barrels, 2 extenders, Rolling Feet, the rapid-firing cartridge thing. I do not remember all that I bought, but I DO remember that I bought ALL of the accesories released. In the end, I had this too-pumped-up, too-complicated piece of plastic that was very hard to operate. But it had output; the accesories didn't lie.

So what happened to my super, awesome, powerful, B-Daman?

I battled with it only ONCE, and thanks to my SUPER AWESOME skillz, I lost in the first round.
EPIC FAIL.

EDIT: I think I spent Php 4000 (something like $70) on this.
They have a website up for "Cross Fight B-Daman":

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/b-daman/index.html

It's been updated a lot recently,with a web game based on the B-Ta 1 (Pinching_eyes) and B-Point Card (again,Pinching_eyes)

Still,despite the Pen-B (>_>) motif, it looks to correct some of the problems older B-Daman systems had (mostly lack of strategy) with the arcade machine. Still...I doubt that'll carry over into the international community.