Battle B-Daman comeback?

Hey who wants to make a petition to get b daman back?I don't know how to make one though. shame b daman didn't become the next big thing.Crying
The one thing B-daman had over beyblade was that you could actually control the thing. I still like Beyblade more though.. My favourite B-daman is Helio Breaker.
Cobalt Saber and Bakurekuso(yeah, I remember all of the original names) were my faves. I hated that the American season ended before the final episode Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

But no, I doubt that it'll make a comeback. It just isn't as popular as it should have been.
It wouldn't be a flop if Hasbro released the Zero 2 and Crash faster.
All the released after the regular ones were dumb recolorsPinching_eyes_2
to bad crash never come to the states Unhappy, but they are pretty awsome. can you find them on ebay.
crash b-daman look cool but if you don't like the original game play you probably won't like them...unlike the previous b-daman where you shoot at each other to disable each others barrel,crash b-daman is different instead each of you get a tower and you are suppose to shoot it down before your opponent shoots yours down ...however they still have the old games to like shoot the gap and stuff.....the newest b-daman are called metal b-daman and they had no good play value what so ever...its a shame crash b-daman didn't come to the states however you can buy them on ebay for around 10$
I had only gotten five of these until, wow, there was not a lot of hope for them around where I live apparently, the very last new one that they gotten into the U.S. was Excelleon or something.
I think the main reason I like these is because they remind me of SD Gundam.
I'm not sure if this is necroposting or not,but it's possible that there may be a B-Daman revival this August in Japan.

HobbyLink Japan posted 5 new B-Daman items (at least they were in the B-Daman section) for release in August.

The items in question:

BM-01: Starter "Pemby" Blue

BM-02: Starter "Pemby" Red

BM-03: Starter "Pemby" Green

BM-04:Hero "Pemby" Blue DX Set

BM-05Confusedaturn "Pemby" Black DX Set

Which begs the question....what the carp is a "Pemby"? Is that the new B-Daman?
(Nov. 26, 2009  3:14 PM)Umblumb Wrote: hmmm i just was at my friends house yesterday and my friend gave me a bdaman but i dont know wich one it is its yellow and has the word zero on its arm

its the free one u get with the tournament set

btw i have tones of b-daman
I used to have some b-damans.but after a while(a few days)they got boring.
ill put pictures up if anyone wants?
(Dec. 06, 2009  7:50 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I have a pretty big collection of B-daman. I have mainly the english ones, but a few japanese imports as well.

When I get a chance, I'll take a picture of my collection.

Yeah that'll be good

(Jan. 23, 2010  4:33 PM)StormPegasis300 Wrote: Hey who wants to make a petition to get b daman back?I don't know how to make one though. shame b daman didn't become the next big thing.Crying

That'll be fun but I don't think it'll work

(May. 10, 2010  11:20 AM)Spartan JA17 Wrote: ill put pictures up if anyone wants?

Yeah go ahead that'll be cool.
left to right
cobolt blade-ninja wing

shield giga-chrome zephyr

ill put more when i find out the namesSmile
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

kool thanks for the pics I had cobalt blade and chrome zephyr.
Oh man, I luv B-Daman so much. It always used to make me smile and laugh. And its one of the few anime series on TV that actually had very good dubbing. Er, the first season that is...

I miss this series. And I failed to get any of the toys. I doubt it'll make a comeback...

*goes to emo corner*
(Jun. 02, 2010  7:12 PM)Sophie Wrote: Oh man, I luv B-Daman so much. It always used to make me smile and laugh. And its one of the few anime series on TV that actually had very good dubbing. Er, the first season that is...

I miss this series. And I failed to get any of the toys. I doubt it'll make a comeback...

*goes to emo corner*

Lol emo corner, have you watched Crash B-Daman?
Crash B-Daman...just looked it up. It's been uploaded on youtube.
I gotta watch it as soon as I can. Joyful_3
Yeah it's not as good as the first one though.
Well if they dub a new series and present on North American television, there's a chance it may be popular again lol My fave was Cobalt Blade and I added Rekuso's magazine and Bakuso's accuracy barrel. I hope it comes back
Bakuso's accuracy barrel looked sick but I don't think it worked i'm not sure lol, I also had the yellow one with horns anyone know what that's called?
Uh...you know those new B-Daman I was talking about?

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/b-daman/

I'll let the pictures and info speak for themselves.
Oh god.
I hope thats for kids like electronic beys.
peab-yushi beckham

(Jun. 17, 2010  7:14 PM)Dan Wrote: Oh god.
I hope thats for kids like electronic beys.

... All Bey are for kids.