Battle B-Daman comeback?

Hasbro Canada released a few of the (what I assume is the Zero 2 system) Fire Spirits ones before the line went dead. Atlus released a Battle B-Daman: Fire Spirits game for the GBA long before either the toys, or TV show to correlate with that hit.

As for Fire Spirits. YTV (Canadian TV Channel) aired the first 26 episodes of the second season in 2007-2008 IIRC. The dub had none of the original season's cast members returning. And voice acting was out sourced to the Philippines, with acting qualities to match that. I heard that the dub has aired in full in the Philippines.

There may be a Philippine English dub of Crash B-Daman, but I'm not sure.

Duel Masters was more successful then this, and there is almost no chance at all that it will be resurrected in North America, so why does this have a chance?
To "To" (lol)

I don't no about Dual masters but B-Daman was a good game with a decent anime and if a new one gets released it'll be a hit!!.
(Aug. 12, 2009  7:35 AM)AlphaBlader Wrote: I don't no about Dual masters but B-Daman was a good game with a decent anime and if a new one gets released it'll be a hit!!.

just like the first one was a hit?

oh wait
(Aug. 12, 2009  8:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: just like the first one was a hit?

oh wait

lol it was where I live.
(Aug. 12, 2009  8:47 AM)AlphaBlader Wrote: lol it was where I live.

i don't think that's quite enough
(Aug. 12, 2009  8:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i don't think that's quite enough

No it isn't but it's a start
I remember these i thought they were alright and i bought 6 or 7 of them. They sure amused my kittens at the time! I thought the anime was all right and it continued in japan for a few years i think, but the fire spirits one would have sucked if it had none of the characters from the first series. Unfortunately when i got bord of these i put them in the same box as my blades so when they got thrown away so did these.
It sucks to have stuff thrown away then you start liking them again.
Same happened to me :o
Fire Spirits has the same characters as Season 1. It's just that the voice actors are completely different, and much more horrible. It's Crash B Daman that features all new characters.
I've never heard of crash B-Daman.
Is it older than fire spirits or newer?
If it's recent it might just make a comeback like Beyblade with new characters!!
Crash B-Daman was the series that followed once Battle B-Daman: Fire Spirits ended in Japan. There's no way in heck that's going to revive B-Daman.
Metal Fight B-Daman? lol
Lol I don't think it will be revived it's a badly designed toy.
(Aug. 18, 2009  7:14 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: Metal Fight B-Daman? lol

this is actually a reality

as metal b-daman came out after Crash (SWS releases, not first Crash releases)

ironically the figures were plastic and the marbles were metal
(Aug. 18, 2009  9:46 PM)Birds Wrote: this is actually a reality

as metal b-daman came out after Crash (SWS releases, not first Crash releases)

ironically the figures were plastic and the marbles were metal

What is that in the crash 1 where its reversed?
(Aug. 18, 2009  7:10 PM)To Wrote: Crash B-Daman was the series that followed once Battle B-Daman: Fire Spirits ended in Japan. There's no way in heck that's going to revive B-Daman.

I was going to say the same thing (kind of).

They basically turn B-Daman into guns. It got a bit more "I'm going to shoot in the face" if you know what I mean.

All sorts of stuff got blown up (including tanks??? WTF?). I think it ended in some kind of war or something(?).

The toys are awesome though. I actually managed to get one last year. (not the one in the picture though - it is just an example of what they became).

To be honest the series burned out like 2/3 yrs ago in Japan.

Oh and I still got all of my B-Daman, on a shell near my computer at home. Good times Smile
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Those look decent where can you buy crash B-Daman?
(Aug. 28, 2009  8:34 AM)AlphaBlader Wrote: Those look decent where can you buy crash B-Daman?

YJA is your best bet. Usually the Crash will appear in lots bundled together.

Crash was probably my favorite in terms of design, but to me it seemed like with all the adapters etc you can add a wide array of weapons onto a single unit. Thus, you can cover most weaknesses.

That said, I never obtained or use the Panzer Faust (which was an interesting little thing, shooting a missile that spread out its "wings").

My favorite Crash is Omega Bahamut, the "successor" of the * Hades (Revolver, gatling). It really was a revolver in the sense that the barrel moved like how a revolver's cylinder would.

Pre-Crash, I would have to go with Gatling Hades for Cartridge (which is a series that did not last long), then Revolver Hades. Before Crash, Revolver Hades was probably the only B-Daman that resembled a gun.

The game didn't last that long, but I liked how the game used the player not only to customize his B-Daman, but control how the B-Daman is played.
um that thing kind of reminded me of the dragoon one of these or at least the shape and head do[Image: 4195NGQBQHL._SL500_AA280_.jpg]
hmmm i just was at my friends house yesterday and my friend gave me a bdaman but i dont know wich one it is its yellow and has the word zero on its arm
Crash B-Daman was seriously cool looking and it's too bad it didn't last.
is..is that a gun?
wow i had a few of them and i thought they died years ago.
I have a pretty big collection of B-daman. I have mainly the english ones, but a few japanese imports as well.

When I get a chance, I'll take a picture of my collection.

Don't really have a favorite Unhappy

And yah, it wasn't really that big in the US, but I know in Japan it was much more popular.
My favorite Bdaman was rekuso or something like that.
(Aug. 09, 2009  7:54 AM)Kazegami Wrote: New ones?
You mean Cartridge System, Zero and Zero 2?
Looks like B-Daman was way less of a success that they hoped in USA and Europe, if they didn't introduce those systems.
Does anyone know if there are performance differences between the Takara and Hasbro B-Damans?

I love the Zero 2 b-daman. Trust me, I've had both of Gray's Zero 2 b-daman and they rock. The Roller Core has two roller holds in the core and a head extension for three bdaballs. The Bearing Core is the speed based Delta Core, it has two plastic rollers on the side and an NSK Bearing in the middle (hence the name Bearing Core). They both have smooth shooting. My favorite has to be Go Tiger, it's a power type (I love power types), it look's like a frikin white tiger, and the Spike Shot. My other fav is Revolver Hades for a lot of reasons that i don't have time to mention.