Battle B-Daman comeback?

Alot of people used to like these toys round where I live and I wonder if they will ever beome popular again.

Who else actually liked them and if you did wich were your favourites? Smile
My dad threw all these out along with my beyblades. Unhappy
I used to kind of like them ages ago, I think it was only because I liked the anime. The toy wasnt really that good. :c
OH MAN, I loved these toys. Shooting marbles like a wildman is awesome! Plus some looked pretty cool. Don't have any now :\ Hasbro butchered em.
I really considered buying one just because I watched the Anime, never got around to it though. You can bet if there is another Anime made that it will come back though.
Maybe. But the original concept of the real life game isnt very easy to play. Your meant to shoot eachothers targets, the marbels dont get shot very far and they arent very acurate either.
They have made another anime or season 2 called Battle B-Daman fire spirits or something like that.
(I don't no if it's new or not but i've ner heard of it so it might even be really old)
It's dubbed and everything but I don't know if it'll show on TV.
(Aug. 08, 2009  8:58 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: They have made another anime or season 2 called Battle B-Daman fire spirits or something like that.
(I don't no if it's new or not but i've ner heard of it so it might even be really old)
It's dubbed and everything but I don't know if it'll show on TV.

i dont know much about b-daman but i do know that fire spirits is pretty new and the dub was supposed to be cancelled
Then beyblade might have some more competition soon.
I still have a Cobalt Blade DHB and a Chrome Zephyr DHB lying around at home.
Looks like I'm the only one who bought these way before I knew about the anime.
I think I read something about those in a magazine and when I saw them in a store I bought them.
The toys really weren't all that good. Even Direct Hit Battle didn't work due to the weak shots...
Although I have to admit that they looked cool.
The concept was actually pretty nice, too. Too bad it didn't work out.
I still have my colbalt blade original with the rapid fire launcher thing, and yeah like I said, it was too weak to shoot properly.
Come to think of it, they had lots of customisation possibilities.
Most of them were purely cosmetical, but there were also special parts that affected the performance of the B-Damans, like the rapid fire thingie of Cobalt Blade or the reload support thingie of Chrome Zephyr.
I've never seen anyone else playing with B-Damans, though...

It would be nice if they came back with a major upgrade like MFB.
But I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Yeh I thought that too a few years ago lolo. But that rapid fire thing is like a grip thingy for beyblade launchers, its not something thats raelly part of the beyblade.

[Image: hasbro-b-daman-ball-loader-pack.jpg]

Its that big thing filled with marbels.

To be honest, nothing really changed the performance of shooting, it was just apearance, the rapid fire thing was an accessory, but what I liked about them was you could mix and match nearly every part of the body just like beyblade.

Well its nice to know that it was made by Takara and not something else trying to rip off beyblade.

And I remember my starter set looked liek this:

[Image: 35500663-300x300-0-0_Hasbro+Battle+B+Dam...e+Dhb+.jpg]

You could take off the extra grey bits and stuff.
Thats exactly what I had along with chrome zephyr and the battle armour and all the rapid fire stuff and a stadium.
But do you know what really p***ed me of. I live in england and over here you get most things from a shop called Argos. So I went there got that yellow B-Daman (called bull I think) got home unboxed it and they forgot to pack any of the body armour. If you know about B-Daman you'll know that without the armour you only have a dumb black shell.
Oh yeah and there also wasn't any shooting piece so couldn't play with it.
in what universe could this even be construed as a ripoff of Beyblade

are we just going to call all Boys Action toys ripoffs of Beyblade now?
I had a ton of Bdaman I found out about it when I saw a picture in a manga when I was in Japan and then I bought a bunch and came back to the states with them. My B daman had powerful shots becuase there was an attachment that went in front of the Bdaman that gave it a stronger shot. If they cam out with a newer version I would buy 1 just to try it out
To Bey Brad

Can't be botherd to quote, doing this on my PS3 so it'll be a tad slow.

It's not a rip off to it and it cant be.
But will it ever come back and give beyblade a fair competition with the knew season that was released.

P.S Any one looking to buy some they're sold on:
www.theintoy.co.uk
These guys have everything. lol
That's easy.
They're made of plastic, have interchangeable parts, have stats on their boxes which very remotely resemble those of Beyblades and are used in competitive play. And the marbles spin when they hit the ground.
Yup, definitely a Beyblade rip-off.

Seriously though, we've got the same problem in the MMO Market, where games are called WoW-clones just because numbers pop up when you hit something.

With the rapid fire thingy, I didn't refer to the B-DaBall Loader, but the winglike thing on Cobalt Blade's back. If I remeber well, it was actually meant for more powerful shots. Chrome Zephyr had something similiar that gave you a larger area to drop the marbles into your B-Daman. I meant those things by performance influencing parts.
I never had a B-DaBall Loader, anyway. I just bought the DHB Sets.
To King Kyouya

Can't be botherd to quote, doing this on my PS3 so it'll be a tad slow.

Oh yeah I remeber the new ones but I never got round to buying any Unhappy
Hah. I used to love the anime, I got about 4 of the toys, used to love them, played them with my cousins and friends. Smile
New ones?
You mean Cartridge System, Zero and Zero 2?
Looks like B-Daman was way less of a success that they hoped in USA and Europe, if they didn't introduce those systems.
Does anyone know if there are performance differences between the Takara and Hasbro B-Damans?
B-Daman bombed (lol) pretty much everywhere.
To Kazegami
I think they were introduced in Europe,but I don't no about the USA.
(Aug. 09, 2009  8:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: B-Daman bombed (lol) pretty much everywhere.

Sure did.
Do these hurt if they're fired at you?

I have one of the really old models, from Japan, before it was launched in the US and Europe.

You have to press really hard for it to fire, and the marble is launched at a huge velocity; did they ever change that?
(Aug. 09, 2009  8:03 AM)AlphaBlader Wrote: To Kazegami
I think they were introduced in Europe,but I don't no about the USA.
Yeah they came to the US, cause I purchased I think...6 before they were scrapped?

The DHB armor's (involves the game where you shoot each other) trigger front were sensitive! As for the in accuracy, I can only come up with that the ring that held and let the marble fire wasn't in all the way... or your not pressing/pushing the trigger fast enough.

but other than that the dub anime for it was Horrible! and the plot either didn't make much sense whatsoever on the current situation or it was really cliche in the overall plot. The B-daman themselves (from Hasbro) were cheap considering that when your trying to put it together, you would have to use a knife to carve some of the part (due to mold defects) to snap together. if they snap together fine, after a bit of playing it falls apart so you have to glue or tape 'em back! Some of the figures armor bits that are made up of more than one part fall apart cause the can't hold! example the blue horns off that yellow one, the blue ornament and back horns on the blue dragon one same going for it mirror red version.