Bassalt combo !!!!

Strangely Bassalt is not only a defense type but also an attack. like they always say the best defense is the best offense , so lets get to the combo

MF-H Bassalt Bull R145RSF .Vs. MF Gravity Perseus D125R2F ( Counter/Right Mode)

Bassalt - 5 KO 3 OS

MF-H Bassalt Bull R145RSF .Vs. MF Big Bang Pegasus CH120R2F ( Upper Mode)

Bassalt - 2 KO 7 OS

MF Bassalt Bull 85R2F this combo i have tried out and it did veryyy well espacially against attack types because when they both clash bassalt has defense on this side but now cause its an attack combo he also has counter so when the beyblade clash the wheight of bassalt stop the recoil however its difrent for the bey clashing with it it usally get knocked out cause of bassalt having no recoil at all which helps it hold its stand. This is a very good combo however i dont have accurate testing but so far it won aprox... 75% just to be fear cause i know its not under 75% but might be over.
RSF is a Defense Bottom ...

Did you use an Attack Type BeyStadium ?
Isn't it 'the best defense is a good offense'? But yeah, RSF is a defense bottom. And R145 is to add weight, right? This doesn't seem like an attack type at all, just another Basalt defense combo.
How many rounds were there?

Looks pretty nice.
Another thread spelling Basalt wrong again... I'm pretty sure BD145CS surpasses R145RSF in stamina, and defense. I would post results, but I have yet to purchase a BD145 and an RSF. Though I doubt providing a counterexample is necessary.
(May. 20, 2011  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: RSF is a Defense Bottom ...

The rubber on the RSF is softer, for whatever reason in RBV7. If he used that one with sliding shoot, it actually acts as a low speed center attack type for the first 30-60 seconds of battle so depending on which RSF he used, it can be used for attack.
(May. 20, 2011  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: RSF is a Defense Bottom ...

Yes
(May. 20, 2011  3:03 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Isn't it 'the best defense is a good offense'? But yeah, RSF is a defense bottom. And R145 is to add weight, right? This doesn't seem like an attack type at all, just another Basalt defense combo.

Lool Yeah The best defense is a good offense btw i didnt really say its officaly an attack type i said it had attack in it, because it does read the testing part
Did you use Beylaunchers and that stuff, and you should test against Defence types, if it has some Attack.
Would BD145 be better for this combo? I'm just asking.
Not really. In this case he's trying to get knockouts and BD145 won't allow that.
on lightning tank it will
But the combo's for Basalt's attack power (Well not necessarily). Anyways, Lightning Tank is meant to attack 230's push anything lower and spin steal.