Basalt fury!!! ( MF-H Basalt kerbecs D125 RF)

hi!, i was battling with my fellow friend, and i wanted to make basalt FLY! so i came up with this combo 'MF-H Basalt Kerbecs D125 RF', then all of a sudden ........BOOOM! beys were going every were. so then i wanted to see it against good combo's and this is what i came up with.

My Equipment was: TT attack stadium, beylauncher,3 segmeant, beypoint card ,launcher rubbers.

Against Defence beys (obvious challeng for attack)

Defence bey launched 100%
Straight Shot
Defence bey was launched by my friend who has same quality
Basalt Launched 100%
Banking (faulty)

VS MF-H Hell kerbecs BD145 CS
VS MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 RS
VS MF-H Earth Kerbecs 230 RS
VS MF-H Earth Kerbecs GB145 CS
VS MF-H Libra 230 RS
VS MF-H Libra GB145 CS

so.... this MAY not become a top teir. MY launches were not all the same (in practice) so more testing is needed in this bey, Which will be here soon!
I did this because of the curiousty of you fellow bladers.

Have fun and beyaway.
I'm pretty impressed by this. I recommend you try this against Basalt itself if you own x2.
Well these results are pretty good, but i think more testing should be done. Surprised on the amount of ko's it got though, it might just be momentum which is causing the ko's.
Can someone try it with metal flat?
MF-H Basalt kerbecs D125 MF
The bey wont move as fast but it should a bit more stamina. This is kinda similar to the other thread with basalt as an attack metal wheel which is based on takara's combo suggestion.
This is pretty interesting considering how heavy Basalt is.
I think that more testing should be done, but the results are pretty good.
We already have a Thread for Basalt Attack Combos. You are just changing the Height. There is no need for 2.
I swear I posted this combo in the "Wind effects Bey's thread" But instead it had a DF145, BTW XF works a lot better after I replaced it with RF.
(Apr. 30, 2011  10:33 PM)RAW Wrote: I swear I posted this combo in the "Wind effects Bey's thread" But instead it had a DF145, BTW XF works a lot better after I replaced it with RF.
yh i did consider doing this just havnt tried it yet seen as my BBP dx set is on it way with a XF in it so il do more testing for that (:
(Apr. 30, 2011  10:24 PM)AxBlader Wrote: This is pretty interesting considering how heavy Basalt is.
I think that more testing should be done, but the results are pretty good.
yes i totally agree with u and yes! i was so surprised
(Apr. 30, 2011  10:04 PM)drybones41 Wrote: Well these results are pretty good, but i think more testing should be done. Surprised on the amount of ko's it got though, it might just be momentum which is causing the ko's.
Can someone try it with metal flat?
MF-H Basalt kerbecs D125 MF
The bey wont move as fast but it should a bit more stamina. This is kinda similar to the other thread with basalt as an attack metal wheel which is based on takara's combo suggestion.
yes i could do this seen as i got a metal flat ! (:
So are you gonna test against Basalt, or are you gonna do nothing. Test against something better the GB145, like AD145.
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:04 PM)GaleForce Wrote: So are you gonna test against Basalt, or are you gonna do nothing. Test against something better the GB145, like AD145.
WHAT!? u got it all wrong if u go to the top teir u will see AD145 is only for stamina we tested defence !
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:04 PM)GaleForce Wrote: So are you gonna test against Basalt, or are you gonna do nothing. Test against something better the GB145, like AD145.

What!? Chocked_2 are you serious? AD145 is a stamina piece so an attack (RF based defence) type would trash it easily, GB145 is a top tier defence peice so is 230, lol
GB145 is getting worse. Nano said, not me...
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:17 PM)GaleForce Wrote: GB145 is getting worse. Nano said, not me...

WELL HES WRONG IF ITS STILL ON THE TOP TEIR LIST ITS STILL GOOD IF UR SO DESPERATE FOR THE AD145 DO IT UR SLEF!
Man. calm ya farm.

I think GB145 is slightly I said Slightly outclassed by BD145 and 230 for Defense.
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:20 PM)taz465 Wrote: WELL HES WRONG IF ITS STILL ON THE TOP TEIR LIST ITS STILL GOOD IF UR SO DESPERATE FOR THE AD145 DO IT UR SLEF!

Actually, the top tier list needs a bit of updating, and there's a debate whether GB145 should stay or be replaced by BD145.
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:24 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Man. calm ya farm.

I think GB145 is slightly I said Slightly outclassed by BD145 and 230 for Defense.
YEs i totally agree bd145 should definatly replace it just depends on the tip on what the BD145 has, it needs a. High one because of the over hang ( floor scrap)
Aren't the current top-tier Defense bottoms high enough?

And anyways, we should get back to MF-H Basalt Kerbecs D125RF...
I find these results quite surprising. Once I get my CS I'll do some testing but this is really strange. If I recall correctly, right spin attackers have often been stopped by rubber based tips such as CS or RS. I hate to be a downer but this thing should definitely be tested more.
(May. 01, 2011  2:29 AM)TehBrownSauce Wrote: I find these results quite surprising. Once I get my CS I'll do some testing but this is really strange. If I recall correctly, right spin attackers have often been stopped by rubber based tips such as CS or RS. I hate to be a downer but this thing should definitely be tested more.
No m8 dont say ur a downer, ur totally right this does need more testing, i did this combo just to show people the purtentual of this combo
Change D125 to 85 try it better
yess Thanks For you! Tongue_out_winkTongue_out_wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjfoi4nceew&hd=1
This video posted by azlanslayer in the other basalt attack thread shows:
MF Basalt Horogium 90RF vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS

If you watch the battles, after a couple of seconds basalt just stays near enough in the center of the stadium, with the friction of the rf basalt is losing alot of stamina quickly. The weight of basalt will also contribute to this. A metal face shouldn't be used as it would just make the bey heavier and do what i said above. An F,HF or MF (metal flat) should be used for better stamina giving basalt a bit more of a fighting chance.

The combo MF-H Basalt kerbecs D125 RF is very very similar to the combo above. Besides the change of tracks and clear wheel.
(May. 01, 2011  9:18 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Change D125 to 85 try it better

Yh funny that i put this post up then i did that combo and i was like ...... Woops! But... This can be usefull because ur more likely to have a D125 than a 85 track
Stop asking if parts are good and just look at results.

Either that, or find out yourself.

It has use in mid height attack/stamina combos.
(May. 03, 2011  12:07 PM)zode76 Wrote: are D125 good?
obviously depends on what combo