Basalt Hologium CH145 CS

Doesn't matter much anymore since I haven't got CS anymore.
This is not a CS discussion thread. And I believe I made my point on why I deem CS being "useless" in this context being, it cant perform what it was design for. And I also believe I mentioned early batch. You can use it for defence but like I said before, its not what it was designed for. No point drilling into me something I already know on what the dud CS could be used for. Even with sliding shot, could it stay in attack for a longer period? No. My point is, even with your dud CS, if your intentions were EVER to use it for offensive purposes, at least Basalt imbalance could take advantage of the dud CS not being so much of a dud anymore.

If you are hell bent on a attempting to correct my point of view, by all means stop. If it makes you happy, I will edit the first post explicitly removing the first part (at your request). But before you even consider making me doing all that, please consider this is NOT exclusively a defence combo. This is also not exclusively an attack combo. Its intentions were something which is capable of recoil, Force Smash and able to destablise due to the first two properties. As long as you get that in your head, its fine.

If you want me to test it against a certain combo, please do not just throw at me a part. At least leave me behind a specific combo to go against.

If you cant understand why I didnt use metal face and why CS was used then nevermind. If you have any problems with me, the thread setter please PM me directly and not contaminate this thread by saying how I view of CS. Its my opinion. If you wish to disregard this, then I wont bother entertaining you anymore since you cant seem to even read what I am trying to bring across.
Pcyborg. I have a Aggresive CS. It can be attack mode until it dies. The rubber is over the Sharp. I have both Defensive and Aggresive CS.
I am certain it is illegal to have your rubber over the plastic.. How exactly did you do that?
I bought Ray Unicorno and its like that. Straight from the Box. I have been told from Blah that i had the RARE aggresive CS. <--- Off Topic -.-
Alright bro.
I have not purchased basalt as yet after reading the reviews i wasnt sure if i wanted it. but i see the OP's point that using it with CS it will certainly make it interesting.

As i see it the whole point of CS was that when hit the rubber part would catch on the arena and send it spinning away from the sides, using it whith Basalt and the fact thats it's unstable this would mean that the CS rubber would come into play without the blade being hit so that would have the potential for an attack while still retaing the defensive qualities.

And of course i see the point of not using a Metal face as that would add more center weight which would hinder this process.

Sounds like a may have to get one to try it out now, and i must admit it looks pretty good too.

Nice post PCYBORG got me thinking
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:50 PM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:08 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: But Libra CH120RF worked well, why not basalt.....

Libra isn't as heavy as Basalt
Actually I wanna say that because it is too round.
but you're also right.
Wow this is indeed a great result , as more attack beys are failing against your combo , please if you can then test it with Vulcan wheel along with R2F

Basalt Really seems promising , now i can make up my mind about buying it first
Do some testing against Lightning LDrago CH120RF or 100. (tends to do better than 90.)
It's funny, I was thinking today that Basalt could be used like Libra as a Balance. I would love to see how it does with RF as a bottom compared to CS.
(Feb. 08, 2011  11:46 PM)Dan Wrote: Do some testing against Lightning LDrago CH120RF or 100. (tends to do better than 90.)
Sure thing. Will conduct it over the weekend though.
Could you also test against a 230 defence combo? If you want any sort of reason it's cause destabilisers work well against stamina and defence.
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:08 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: But Libra CH120RF worked well, why not basalt.....

Sorry for my late reply, but as I heard, basalt's uneven weight distribution is what I am anticipating, as I am an attack type blader. I heard that even without moving, it could easily knock out a bey. So I would really like to see if it is indeed effective. And you even said MF is better than RF, obviously it is not.

I think the clear wheel should be Gemios to cope with the heavy wheel. E.X. Basalt Gemios CH145CS.
(Feb. 11, 2011  11:28 AM)Δ Wrote:

Sorry for my late reply, but as I heard, basalt's uneven weight distribution is what I am anticipating, as I am an attack type blader. I heard that even without moving, it could easily knock out a bey. So I would really like to see if it is indeed effective. And you even said MF is better than RF, obviously it is not.

I think the clear wheel should be Gemios to cope with the heavy wheel. E.X. Basalt Gemios CH145CS.
If the bey does not have a pushing force that can make it moves,
normally it will not knock out other bey unless it got bumped
and crashin' into others.(Of course sometimes it can bump others out,but it's easy to do so.)
MF in stamina is higher than RF , it isn't really that weak compared with RF