Basalt Herculeo 230DS- The Hybrid

Well, I was messing around with some old parts, and came across a flawless combo. It is useful against attack types, and is on the more defensive side, but also has high stamina. I used a metal face, and the rest of the parts are listed in the subject of the thread. Here are my test results:
2 rounds
Wins- 12
Losses- 0

Competiors(have parts out of box):
1. Galaxy Pegasus
2. Storm Capricorn
3. Counter Leone
4. Burn Phoenix
5. Killer Gemios
6. Inferno Saggitario
7. Thermal Lacerta
8. Cyber Pegasus
9. Gravity Perseus
10. Killer Beafowl
11. Grand Ketos
12. Fury Capricorn
What do you think?
All of those are extremely outclassed. Can you test against top tiers?
What stadium are you using? If it's not a Takara Tomy BB-10 attack type beystadium than it's not legal.
@EternalE
It's a Takara Tomy Legal Stadium.
The BeyStadium Attack Type ? It is not just any TAKARA-TOMY stadium that you can test in.

Also, will you do new tests with actual top-tier customizations ? Everything you tested against is completely horrible.
kaiv Yes, I believe so. Had to order it from a web site, blue, kind of circlish, three walls, is this the correct stadium to use? And I would love to test this against some uber top tier beys, but sadly, I do not own any. I haven't had enough money to buy 4D and above. So sorry that I can't give more accurate statistics. I still need to PM someone about solid beys out of the box.
If it's blue, it is most likely not BB-10. I have a blue one exactly like he described, and it's not BB-10. And to the combo, Basalt switch with Duo, DS with D/WD, and you've got a combo that'll win you a battle.
Check this thread, it has all you need to know when it comes to testing : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results
Purple Pony, it could be the light blue one from the Hong Kong Fang Leone and Big Bang Pegasis set.

Falchy, once you are able to produce good tests, you can simply make a new topic for this combination if it is still decent.