Basalt Bull 230AS

We will see
Fine then I will test this against maybe every top tier
We already know though. Yeah this will beat most defence and stamina combos but it will get pounded by 145 attack combos.
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:14 PM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  11:44 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:06 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:44 AM)Bluezee Wrote: This combo has to be the best combo I have seen yet from you kcpj! In fact, its is clearly better than ALL top-tiers at the moment, even the potential ones. 230CS variants clearly fail compared to this. The tower doesn't need balance after all. The only thing I can see countering this would be my Hammer combo. Other than that, you have yourself something extremely good. Congratulations!

Good, and better than all top tiers is very different.

I wouldn't be so quick to jump on top tiers just because they're mainstream/whatnot.

Ok then since there is a debate then I will be completely clear and blunt about it. NOTHING on the current top tier list can beat this. Destabilizers won't do a thing considering the combo is already made to wobble. Defenders fall way too easily against this. Stamina types on all the top tier tracks and bottoms fall to this. The only thing that has not ben tested with this is attackers but I can guarantee that they will fall just as badly. Most of them already suffer from 230. What do you posibly think they will change?

Says the one who was once so against presumptions?

Or is it that it only applies when you're applauding an "obscure" combo?

There hasn't been that much testing of this, so you can't say that.

As was stated a long time ago, attack types easily beat 230 when on the 145 height.

You know, if you did not spend so much time trying to be smart and make witty comments, maybe you would be able to think about reasons why I said the things that I said. I have all the parts to test this. Through my testing, this combo proves everything I stated correct. Unlike MANY others, I actually DO my testing and do them countless times before I go making presumptions/assumptions. With that said, I have every reason to believe what I said is true. And yes, I AM AGAINST PRESUMPTIONS. Don't try to make me look like a fool or like I contradict my own way of doing things. You will fail horribly.
(Mar. 25, 2011  8:48 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: We already know though. Yeah this will beat most defence and stamina combos but it will get pounded by 145 attack combos.

No, see, you think that you know based on old results and from what other 230 combos suffer. I HIGHLY doubt you ever tried this. It would be best for you to not make any comments especially considering you can't test this.
(Mar. 25, 2011  8:02 PM)kcpj Wrote: We will see
Fine then I will test this against maybe every top tier

Stick to your combo. It is awesome and I know it is and you do too. Do your tests and just show everyone up.
aright so my combo is gonna battle 145 attackers
(Mar. 26, 2011  1:22 AM)kcpj Wrote: aright so my combo is gonna battle 145 attackers

Yeah that's the plan.
Saying to someone to not say anything because he/ she doesn't know something is really not a proper way to deal with things. Especially when he/she was causing no harm.

"showing everyone up" is not what this forum is for. Leave that carp elsewhere.

Enjoy the game. Don't get too stuck up with "beating the tiers", or "kicking arse", or "best in tournaments".
That's all I can say; I can't force anything upon you.

It's a game. Deal with the highs and lows of it.
I'm not trying to make you out for a fool, I show you're a conceited one.

I've already battled 145 height attack types against MF-H Basalt Bull 230RS and have gotten decent KO rates, how can you argue this combo has better defence than that?

Accept that combos have weaknesses and strengths, rather than mouthing off about how you have it so hard being controversial and no one has the right to say you're wrong.

Besides, you just did make an assumption about it beating attack types.

Hypocrite.
(Mar. 26, 2011  9:39 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I'm not trying to make you out for a fool, I show you're a conceited one.

I've already battled 145 height attack types against MF-H Basalt Bull 230RS and have gotten decent KO rates, how can you argue this combo has better defence than that?

Accept that combos have weaknesses and strengths, rather than mouthing off about how you have it so hard being controversial and no one has the right to say you're wrong.

Besides, you just did make an assumption about it beating attack types.

Hypocrite.

So once again, I guess you can not read. Did I not just say that I tested all of this already so I know what I am talking about? Obviously, if I am saying things about this, I must have some sort of basis to my arguement. You used RS, a part NOTHING like AS. You can not even compare that if they are based on two completely different concepts. Do you even own AS to even begin to compare it with anything? Also, I have no problem accepting that combos have strengths and weaknesses otherwise I would have never made the arguement that many unorthodox combos can ruin current top tiers. Take some time to read. You say I'm conceited , which I am not I just know I am right about this, yet you show no reason as to why, if I was, I shouldn't be when I constantly shut people up when they automatically try to bash my ideas just because it is me and don't even have a single part to test anything for themselves. Not once was there a time when I did not accomplish this. So with that said, I have every reason to say I am right and other assumptions are wrong.
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:47 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Saying to someone to not say anything because he/ she doesn't know something is really not a proper way to deal with things. Especially when he/she was causing no harm.

Enjoy the game. Don't get too stuck up with "beating the tiers", or "kicking arse", or "best in tournaments".

When people try to bandwagon and add themselves in the "we" category when they do not even have the parts to test them, a problem is evident. By being blunt and stopping them from causing any confusion, you eliminate one more factor of the constantly growing issue of bandwagoning. Also, when almost a entire forum is stuck up on one idea that "tier beats all and everything else is inferior", you have to stop that from happening if you are smart. If there were more people like me, this forum woul be a whole lot better because there would be more open minded people and less people trying to steal ideas, bandwagonning, making false results, and bashing ideas just because one "veteran" says they did not get the same results therefore the whole idea for the combo being useful is null and void.
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:16 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:47 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Saying to someone to not say anything because he/ she doesn't know something is really not a proper way to deal with things. Especially when he/she was causing no harm.

When people try to bandwagon and add themselves in the "we" category when they do not even have the parts to test them, a problem is evident. By being blunt and stopping them from causing any confusion, you eliminate one more factor of the constantly growing issue of bandwagoning. Also, when almost a entire forum is stuck up on one idea that "tier beats all and everything else is inferior", you have to stop that from happening if you are smart. If there were more people like me, this forum woul be a whole lot better because there would be more open minded people and less people trying to steal ideas, bandwagonning, making false results, and bashing ideas just because one "veteran" says they did not get the same results therefore the whole idea for the combo being useful is null and void.
When you tell people not to speak "to eliminate one more problem", you cause a bigger one; you put people down.
The entire forum doesn't think "tier beats everything and everything else is inferior". I don't think there's any one person on here that thinks that. You perceive it as that though, because you see yourself as "beast of the east"
If this whole forum was like you, there would be no need for a forum. World Beyblade Organisation is not just about getting the awesome-est combos, or winning tournaments; it's a beyblade community. In the end, it has nothing to do with the top tiers, or beating them, because we enjoy beyblade, and that's why we're all here.
Well if putting people down is what it takes to stop an entire forum from bandwagonning then so be it. I shouldn't even be hearing about the whole "putting people down" stuff because that is all I get thrown towards me anyway regardless of what idea I propose. I'm not here to put anyone down. In fact, it is extremely rare to even see me post anything that is even remotely discouraging to anyone's ideas without logical reasoning and proof ad even then I don't do it. Also, don't try and make me look bad by pointing out something I proclaim myself as and as a matter of fact, other people see me as that title anyway. That is why it is up there.
... Can we just go back to Basalt Bull 230AS ? Seriously, anyone else being off-topic will be warned.
This combination just got fourth place in a 36 participant tournament. Kcpj, your style of play and color coordination is impressive. Just pointing that out.
This is likely the best combo our right now undisputed. It murdered 145 attackers, beat stamina, and defense. It only lost to other 230 tracks and one other destabilizer by a VERY small margin.
(Mar. 28, 2011  2:49 AM)Bluezee Wrote: This is likely the best combo our right now undisputed. It murdered 145 attackers, beat stamina, and defense. It only lost to other 230 tracks and one other destabilizer by a VERY small margin.
It can't be the best because it can lose. Unlike every 230 Combo ive seen, this doesn't wobble or tilt dramatically
thanks guys
(Mar. 28, 2011  2:51 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  2:49 AM)Bluezee Wrote: This is likely the best combo our right now undisputed. It murdered 145 attackers, beat stamina, and defense. It only lost to other 230 tracks and one other destabilizer by a VERY small margin.
It can't be the best because it can lose. Unlike every 230 Combo ive seen, this doesn't wobble or tilt dramatically

Everything can lose. It's just a matter or how to beat certain things. I would have LOVED losing to this.
only if some thing hits the wheel a couple times and then it will wobble
Bluezee, you hate losing. Quit bluffing.
its really good at wobbling trust me
What did it lose to in the tournament, because that means that it lost at least three battles x 2-3 to only get fourth place ...
Aww. Looks like someone got offended and deleted my posts. Well in that case, might as well take that as point proven. Anyway, this combo only lost to Flame Byxis 230WD (which was DEFINITELY BY LUCK. I wish I had recorded it to show what happened and also Hell Kerbecs BD145WD which was also by half spin in the final match. All other matches against it were either Basalt winning by KO or being knocked over and losing by Hell rolling on BD145 at the last second. The final results against it was 3-2. Basalt scored one outspin and one KO.
Flame Byxis 230WD won three times by luck ? That person is definitely unlike me then ...

Also,
Bluezee Wrote:Aww. Looks like someone got offended and deleted my posts. Well in that case, might as well take that as point proven.

We do not have to be offended to erase posts. In fact, most of the time we do not care at all about them and we just want to keep the forums clean and avoid even more posts that would be deleted. For you to directly assume that someone on our staff got offended by it and that that proves your point is wrong ...
What happened. Was that I mislaunched to times out of the stadium,that was. My fault,in the other won I relly think it was a pretyy even cause we kept knocking each other out of the stadium,either bey could. Have won,I think it was just luck,(I will get my revenge cyberblader77,and your hell kerbecs bd145wd to).