[Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games Organized Play Thread

I make my money back by selling Beyblades at the tournament.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:00 AM)Otsu Wrote: you won't be coming galaxy?
Nope i'm on Trip on Thursday to Monday May 12th to 16th

But i'm lending Rotation some of my money to spend whats there
Just to be on top of everything, everyone MUST know that I will end registration at 11am. No exceptions. There's a yu-gi-oh event the same day so we have to clear out (for the most part) before then.
hey Dei will this tournament Live Stream?
Also Dei, sorry to be a bother but do you have the prizes confirmed?
As far as blades for sale or prizes, nothing gets confirmed until the day of the tournament.
If store credit is going to be involved, the only things they sell there are magic cards. And i guess yu gi oh.
What I do is I sell the Beyblades to the store at no profit to myself and they sell it up at my marked up price when it comes to spending store credit. It worked at the past two tournaments.
Just worry about it when you win it. It's more than a single Beyblade.
( ^_-_^) *look upside down* Ahhh okieee I think its the 4Ds idk xD
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Just to be on top of everything, everyone MUST know that I will end registration at 11am. No exceptions. There's a yu-gi-oh event the same day so we have to clear out (for the most part) before then.
What if your watch says 11:020 and my phone says 10:59? Would we still be able to register even if we are just a few minutes late?

Ok, so how much do I have to pay as "WBO Fees"? Is it $5, or $10? Making the total 10 or 15?

What kind of Beyblade's will ou be selling? TT or Hasbro?
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:19 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Just to be on top of everything, everyone MUST know that I will end registration at 11am. No exceptions. There's a yu-gi-oh event the same day so we have to clear out (for the most part) before then.
What if your watch says 11:020 and my phone says 10:59? Would we still be able to register even if we are just a few minutes late?

Ok, so how much do I have to pay as "WBO Fees"? Is it $5, or $10? Making the total 10 or 15?

Call the store ahead of time if you think you're cutting it close. If I get a phone call, I'll put your name into Mantis, delay your match to be the last one of round one and collect the money after the first round.

Right. If you want a passport, it's $15. This will probably be a monthly venue. I've found that, from a parental perspective, this is easier to do in store. There is more seating here than a park so they don't become antsy, we'll never need rain dates, it looks legitimate, it has restrooms and snacks, a computer (generally with wifi), and it's not illegal to sell things.

I sell both TT and Hasbro, but mostly TT. I'll have Beat Lynx, L Drago Destroy, BB Pegasis, and Fang Leone most likely.
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:27 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:19 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Call the store ahead of time if you think you're cutting it close. If I get a phone call, I'll put your name into Mantis, delay your match to be the last one of round one and collect the money after the first round.

Right. If you want a passport, it's $15. This will probably be a monthly venue. I've found that, from a parental perspective, this is easier to do in store. There is more seating here than a park so they don't become antsy, we'll never need rain dates, it looks legitimate, it has restrooms and snacks, a computer (generally with wifi), and it's not illegal to sell things.

I sell both TT and Hasbro, but mostly TT. I'll have Beat Lynx, L Drago Destroy, BB Pegasis, and Fang Leone most likely.
Wait a minute, this is something that will be happening EVERY MONTH? To be honest, I didn't notice that it said "Organized Play" Until just now....
Monthly tournaments are often enough to keep you guys on your toes and competitive, but they aren't too soon to get you guys bored of Beyblade. It's the perfect routine.
Mostly coming 90% now just to get my idea beyblade Cost too much
Better Beyblade than drugs or video games...
i know but my special bey lets see 60 bucks and i have 10$ so yeah i hope my special custom idea works
I want to see you make a comeback. Grin I really enjoyed your company. Hope to see Breaker here, too.
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:15 PM)RΦ╦ation Wrote: ( ^_-_^) *look upside down* Ahhh okieee I think its the 4Ds idk xD
Dude everything is Store credits it goes to the beyblade that Dei is selling or Magic/pokemon/yugioh cards
Gahh my kerbecs and basalt arrived!! At last free at last! Lol anyways I think I understand now. Thank you I got confused for a moment lol =/
You know I'm in this I Still got my challenge with Bluezee.
Bluezee's coming?! Lol be serious. Also I want to know if this shop is small or large enough?
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:27 AM)RΦ╦ation Wrote: Bluezee's coming?! Lol be serious. Also I want to know if this shop is small or large enough?
Maybe I just accepted his challenge and He might battle me at this one or another.