Ball Tips for Stamina Types?

In burst, ball shaped tips dominate over cone shaped tips for stamina for the most part; I wanted to test if this could apply for MFB in some capacity.
Due to a lack of parts currently with me and that there's an upcoming LTD tournament in my region, I decided to go with Limited.

Only tested against an Attack Type due to me not wanting to do like 80+ tests and a lack of (duplicate) parts.
Notes:
Do not own BB-10 so used B-09 Burst standard stadiaum, so take tests with several grains of salt.
Stamina launched first with Flat "Hard" launch, Attack type second with attempted sliding shoots.

Baseline:
Burn Cancer 85WD vs Vulcan Lynx LW105RF
  1. Burn Cancer OS
  2. Burn Cancer OS
  3. Vulcan Lynx KO
  4. Burn Cancer OS
  5. Vulcan Lynx KO
  6. Vulcan Lynx KO
  7. Vulcan Lynx KO
  8. Burn Cancer OS
  9. Tie
  10. Burn Cancer OS
  11. Vulcan Lynx KO
  12. Burn Cancer OS
  13. Burn Cancer OS
  14. Vulcan Lynx KO
  15. Burn Cancer OS
  16. Vulcan Lynx KO
  17.  Vulcan Lynx OS
  18. Vulcan Lynx KO
  19. Vulcan Lynx KO
  20. Burn Cancer KO
  21. Vulcan Lynx KO
BC: 45% Win rate
VL: 55% Win rate

Ball Tip:
Burn Cancer 85SB vs Vulcan Lynx LW105RF
  1. VL KO
  2. VL KO
  3. BC OS
  4. VL KO
  5. BC OS 
  6. VL KO
  7. VL KO
  8. VL KO
  9. VL KO
  10. VL OS
  11. Tie
  12. VL KO
  13. VL KO
  14. BC KO
  15. VL OS
  16. VL KO
  17. VL KO
  18. VL KO
  19. VL KO
  20. BC OS
  21. VL KO
BC: 20% Win rate
VL: 80% Win rate

Information derived: Ball tips seem to be more susceptible to KO's as they don't have the dish to tilt onto to create a moment of high friction. When not KO'd very quickly, The ball tip seemed to fair better than the cone tip in terms of stability and stamina.

More Tests need to be done to get any sort of conclusion out of this.
I know this was a thing in the early MFB days with combos like Virgo DF145B being more popular than D or SD because they were better able to deal with short "destabilizer" combos like Flame 90SF, but I think this whole dynamic kinda faded away once WD was released and blew both of them out of the water (and also maybe L2 Hold type things like L-Drago 90WF made it more risky to use B compared to a cone-shaped tip).
Drivers like orbit, atomic, and yard also free spin which gives more stamina than fixed cones. If their was a shorter way to get a free spinning ball it would have had some better use. F230B/WB/MB/RB is the only way to get a free spinning ball.
(Dec. 26, 2018  10:25 PM)MWF Wrote: Drivers like orbit, atomic, and yard also free spin which gives more stamina than fixed cones. If their was a shorter way to get a free spinning ball it would have had some better use. F230B/WB/MB/RB is the only way to get a free spinning ball.
The Defense driver was Top tier for stamina up right until Atomic came out, So I don't think it was entirely up to it being being a Free spinning ball.

Also why would Shorter be better? Especially MB, as I'm seeing the meta combos with that having tall tracks.
(Dec. 26, 2018  10:25 PM)MWF Wrote: Drivers like orbit, atomic, and yard also free spin which gives more stamina than fixed cones. If their was a shorter way to get a free spinning ball it would have had some better use. F230B/WB/MB/RB is the only way to get a free spinning ball.

Yard is shorter than normal, but it's pretty bad. Also, I believe that TB is the best Ball-like tip for F230.