Baldur Evolution

Ok so I was taking to a couple of friends of some and how we wished some of the beyblades had an evolution and I was wondering,how come we don’t get an evolution for Baldur? I mean sure the bey is rare and all but it would be cool to get an evolution of it am I right???
Hmm Baldur was featured in the manga as Baldur Bumper Bite, it would be cool for it to return but if it returns in the anime it would have a completely different user, as my lack of manga knowledge tells me that Baldur was Count Nightfell's bey, I am not sure that this is correct however I am sure a Baldur evolution will use something similar to Keep' but honestly not that exciting as it was not a major part of the story (this is just my personal view).
You need to ask TT, they decide which beys have evolution and which don't, while we have no idea about their business decisions.
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:45 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: You need to ask TT, they decide which beys have evolution and which don't, while we have no idea about their business decisions.

It’s not as simple as just asking them (they probably won’t even respond).
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:45 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: You need to ask TT, they decide which beys have evolution and which don't, while we have no idea about their business decisions.

It’s not as simple as just asking them (they probably won’t even respond).

No one here could help with that... No one knows it, so the chance of getting the answer here is just 0%. But if you keep asking TT on their, or their staffs' personal social media accounts, there could at least be a very small chance to get...
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:52 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s not as simple as just asking them (they probably won’t even respond).

No one here could help with that... No one knows it, so the chance of getting the answer here is just 0%. But if you keep asking TT on their, or their staffs' personal social media accounts, there could at least be a very small chance to get...

I guess

Here’s my theory. The reason why we never saw an evolution to baldur is because they ran out of unique ideas to do for an evolution, so they decided to ditch it.