Bakuten Shoot vs Metal Fight vs Burst

Alright, so, here goes nothing. I don't like Metal Fight Beyblade or Beyblade Burst (so far). I've always clung to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade because it was what got me into the series as a kid. Even now that I'm an adult, I went back and watched it and I still love it. I also read all of the manga, and I loved that too. Even the new chapter in the Corocoro aniki was amazing. I'm really hype for this reboot/spin-off (no pun intended). I havent watched it subbed yet, but I have heard/seen that a lot of people prefer it. I've heard it's a little grittier, less censored, and makes more sense (less plot-holes, and unnecessary stuff that didn't make sense). I plan to check it out. I've watched the movie and I enjoyed it. I need to finish G-Revolution and V-Force, yet, but I have seen most of V-Force and I liked it so I'm sure I'll like the rest.

This being said, in all fairness, I tried to give Metal Fight a fair shot, but I couldn't get into it. The same with Burst. It just didn't hit home for me. With that being said, am I missing something?
Is the Manga for either of these series' better?
Is the sub better than the dub for either of these?
Am I just being an overly critical, cynical, "back in my day", old fart that hates change?
Does anyone share my opinion?
When will I stop asking questions?
Find out on the next exciting episode of DRAGON BALL Z-wait...wrong show... Tongue_out
We had quite a conversation going on in some topics, notably this one: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Origina...t-Beyblade
It can be used to discuss the difference with Beyblade Burst as well.