Bakuten Shoot Beyblade made into Beyblade Burst

Just seen from a BBS Beyblade site that in the next Corocoro Aniki
it will have a new Beyblade pize which will be limited like always only 100 lucky people will win it.
From what they wrote there, the prize will be a
Beyblade Burst Driger S Gold Ver.

that info is probably in the Corocoro Comic 7月号 that will come out tomorrow (Officially on 15th)
Now it's time to get into Burst, baby!
Thanks for the news!!!
here is a picture of a potential Beyblade Burst Dragoon S from the new manga
and if they release this beyblade, from what the picture is showing it will be a right spin as well

[Image: 1ra7veK.jpg]
(Jun. 13, 2016  10:59 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: here is a picture of a potential Beyblade Burst Dragoon S from the new manga
and if they release this beyblade, from what the picture is showing it will be a right spin as well

[Image: 1ra7veK.jpg]

Wow, that's a complex design!
not really complex, it's exactly the same design as Dragoon S, but if look at the disk we can see like always it's a right spin
which I guess if they really release it, they could have made it left spin

(Jun. 13, 2016  11:08 AM)Daman Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  10:59 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: here is a picture of a potential Beyblade Burst Dragoon S from the new manga

(Jun. 13, 2016  11:19 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: not really complex, it's exactly the same design as Dragoon S, but if look at the disk we can see like always it's a right spin
which I guess if they really release it, they could have made it left spin

(Jun. 13, 2016  11:08 AM)Daman Wrote:

That's the only drawback...
Uncertain
I honestly hope they do release this beauty! Would be cool to combine the older gen that many grew up playing with with the current series. I wonder how they will distribute it, though..

Thank you for the news, Oki! Smile
Oh, while I'm excited for it, I know there's gonna be some people overhyping it! Definitely screams fan service.
tiger defenser for burst would be great, but i don't expect it to work as well as it did in plastic gen.

i really don't want these to be limited to only a 100
i really hope they are commercially available
These are all sort of weird decisions hah. Takao has a slightly different design based on his right shoulder, but other than that he has not aged, and Bakuten Shoot Beyblade was clearly set between 2000 and 2003, and then fourteen years later... Beyblade Burst would be set back in the beginning of the century?

And then back to Dragoon S when they all encountered HMS and how superior it was...

Anyway, thank you for the news hah.
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: These are all sort of weird decisions hah. Takao has a slightly different design based on his right shoulder, but other than that he has not aged, and Bakuten Shoot Beyblade was clearly set between 2000 and 2003, and then fourteen years later... Beyblade Burst would be set back in the beginning of the century?

And then back to Dragoon S when they all encountered HMS and how superior it was...

I totally agree with Kai-V.
I don't like this at all.
Sure the picture of Takao is quite strange coz in the last Corocoro Aniki, they apparently said that Takao will come back as a teacher to teach beyblade.
And on this picture , he looks quite young for an adult

(Jun. 13, 2016  2:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: These are all sort of weird decisions hah. Takao has a slightly different design based on his right shoulder, but other than that he has not aged, and Bakuten Shoot Beyblade was clearly set between 2000 and 2003, and then fourteen years later... Beyblade Burst would be set back in the beginning of the century?

I'm freaking out. What does this mean?

There's no way they would make a Burst Driger S just for 100 people, right? If there's a gold version does that mean there will be a normal version?

Somebody hold me. If they make Burst versions of the original four Saint Beasts I'm going to cry.
I do hope that they will make more than just the Burst Driger S Gold Ver.

(Jun. 13, 2016  2:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm freaking out. What does this mean?

There's no way they would make a Burst Driger S just for 100 people, right? If there's a gold version does that mean there will be a normal version?

Somebody hold me. If they make Burst versions of the original four Saint Beasts I'm going to cry.
PLEASE BE METAL CHANGE DRIVER
Kai-V makes a good point about the timeline... Confusing, but could be screwed up Smith But, all I want are those 4 Saints (especially Draciel. Hoping for a Driver with metal balls) >:3

I wonder if these will be limited edition because it's a one off or it will continue as a full redux? Hoping for a Burst Gaia Dragoon, quite honestly, haha.

(Jun. 13, 2016  3:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: PLEASE BE METAL CHANGE DRIVER

YES. ITS THE PART WE NEED, BUT NOT ALSO DESERVE
(Jun. 13, 2016  3:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: PLEASE BE METAL CHANGE DRIVER

As long as the mold is the same as Driger S' Metal Change Base, I definitely agree.
Prepare yourself for Driger Central Fusion to keep expectations low.
Unless these things come out litterally in 2017 despite the new chapter being published in July 2016, then my usual resource basically means that we should not expect any regular release of the Burst S series Beyblades, unfortunately.
(Jun. 13, 2016  3:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Prepare yourself for Driger Central Fusion to keep expectations low.

are you trying to hurt me

tears of happiness are now tears of TT-trolled-us-hard

(Jun. 13, 2016  3:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Unless these things come out litterally in 2017 despite the new chapter being published in July 2016, then my usual resource basically means that we should not expect any regular release of the Burst S series Beyblades, unfortunately.

this also hurts

But on a serious note; As much as it makes sense, it would be sad to wait that long, now that we have pictures and the manga is getting released soon.
(Jun. 13, 2016  3:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Unless these things come out litterally in 2017 despite the new chapter being published in July 2016, then my usual resource basically means that we should not expect any regular release of the Burst S series Beyblades, unfortunately.

Ah, someone on Twitter brings up a good point: if Dragoon S were to be manufactured, then it would need a left-spin launcher, right? Or they do not respect what it was.
(Jun. 13, 2016  4:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, someone on Twitter brings up a good point: if Dragoon S were to be manufactured, then it would need a left-spin launcher, right? Or they do not respect what it was.

In the drawing it's depicted as a usual right spin Beyblade, and wouldn't be surprised if it was released as right spin (if it's released).
(Jun. 13, 2016  4:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  4:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, someone on Twitter brings up a good point: if Dragoon S were to be manufactured, then it would need a left-spin launcher, right? Or they do not respect what it was.

In the drawing it's depicted as a usual right spin Beyblade, and wouldn't be surprised if it was released as right spin (if it's released).

As much as left spin would make it possibly harder to Burst and better, right spin would ruin it as it is rounded points hitting the opponent and would probably be bad.

I am really hoping its left spin, but it's unlikely Unsmith
I don't care if it's good to be honest. The visual appeal alone would sell me, right or left spin.