Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

Does any1 knows what's going on with this manga. Aoki is alive but what did he do with his manga season 4 rising. i can only find 4 chapters and not more

(Jan. 21, 2024  2:56 PM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote: It's been ages since I came to this site.

do you know anything about this manga's state seafoam?
(Mar. 11, 2024  1:02 AM)kai378 Wrote: Does any1 knows what's going on with this manga. Aoki is alive but what did he do with his manga season 4 rising. i can only find 4 chapters and not more

(Jan. 21, 2024  2:56 PM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote: It's been ages since I came to this site.

do you know anything about this manga's state seafoam?

The manga has ended like two years ago or something, apparently it got cancelled because bad sales
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
This just really deserves its own topic, even though we have been discussing it in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread so far. 

In short, a new Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga chapter will be published in this month's CoroCoro Aniki, meant for an older audience than CoroCoro. At the same time, we also know that TAKARA-TOMY will release Burst versions of Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S around fall.

Here are the best pictures we have so far of the new character designs (they are definitely Takao/Tyson, Kai, Rei/Ray and Max, not their children):

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_1.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_2.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_3Kai.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_4Max.jpg]

These drawings come straight from Aoki Takao, the author of the original manga.

So far, all that is confirmed is one new chapter.

Personally, the new designs are cool enough, and similar enough to the previous designs to be liked by all fans of the first Beyblade generation too.

Hello guys I was wondering is Beyblade Rising Manga still ongoing or not and if yes how many volumes have been released till now

(Nov. 21, 2023  9:16 AM)Ecthelion Wrote: Another pic of Kai from Aoki! <3 <3

http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...26.kai.jpg

From where have you downloaded this image
(Apr. 17, 2024  1:52 PM)Tanish24413 Wrote:
The series has ended. I think it was because of the lack of sales, I've heard.