Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

Hi all, I'm a big fan of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade who managed to download 17.5 Chapters of Rising in English from facebook just before it was removed. But the final chapter (Chapter 18) was only online for a few days and I missed it :-(

I have a dedicated hard drive filled with all the highest quality Bakuten Shoot Beyblade stuff. Including all the music, games, images, manga, and all the anime strait from my Blu-Ray disks. But I really need that final Rising chapter to make it all complete!

Did anyone manage to download it? Or know where to get it?

Many thanks, Charles :-)
(Aug. 12, 2022  12:05 AM)buzeak Wrote: Hi all, I'm a big fan of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade who managed to download 17.5 Chapters of Rising in English from facebook just before it was removed. But the final chapter (Chapter 18) was only online for a few days and I missed it :-(

I have a dedicated hard drive filled with all the highest quality Bakuten Shoot Beyblade stuff. Including all the music, games, images, manga, and all the anime strait from my Blu-Ray disks. But I really need that final Rising chapter to make it all complete!

Yeah, I really want that last chapter too!
What's the new collector's edition about? Wish they would releases Wolpertinger, perhaps.

(Aug. 12, 2022  12:05 AM)buzeak Wrote: Hi all, I'm a big fan of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade who managed to download 17.5 Chapters of Rising in English from facebook just before it was removed. But the final chapter (Chapter 18) was only online for a few days and I missed it :-(

You can use Copyfish franslator.
I confess, I haven't been through all the pages of this thread, but did anyone want the Ayaka vs Mao mini translated?
I found a spanish version which I can translate into english if anyone wants it.
(Nov. 21, 2022  6:22 PM)sarah.terese3 Wrote: I confess, I haven't been through all the pages of this thread, but did anyone want the Ayaka vs Mao mini translated?
I found a spanish version which I can translate into english if anyone wants it.

I'll take it!
Hello, im new here, I read the first 4 chapters of Rising in English, do you know where I can find the rest? I searched the internet and the only place I found it was 4 chapters here on the forum, on google drive
(Dec. 06, 2022  1:30 AM)Kanemeuki Wrote: Hello, im new here, I read the first 4 chapters of Rising in English, do you know where I can find the rest? I searched the internet and the only place I found it was 4 chapters here on the forum, on google drive

There was a Facebook page that was translating it, but the page got deleted before they translated the last chapter. I have all the others though, if you want.
(Dec. 17, 2022  4:20 PM)KHgB88 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2022  1:30 AM)Kanemeuki Wrote: Hello, im new here, I read the first 4 chapters of Rising in English, do you know where I can find the rest? I searched the internet and the only place I found it was 4 chapters here on the forum, on google drive

There was a Facebook page that was translating it, but the page got deleted before they translated the last chapter. I have all the others though, if you want.

Hi Can you send it to me? I have the japanese ones but not english

can you send them?? I have read till chapter 10 in English and I would love to read the rest of them!
(Dec. 04, 2022  7:51 PM)KHgB88 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2022  6:22 PM)sarah.terese3 Wrote: I confess, I haven't been through all the pages of this thread, but did anyone want the Ayaka vs Mao mini translated?

I'll take it!

Sorry for taking so long (and the low level editing).
Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aek7wwb5s70cz...Kpl3a?dl=0
Does anybody have all the chapters in English? I really want to read this series of Bakuten Shoot.
(Jan. 21, 2023  6:22 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Does anybody have all the chapters in English? I really want to read this series of Bakuten Shoot.

The Facebook page that uploaded it on Facebook had copyright issues, they said something about looking for a way to upload it elsewhere but I haven’t seen anything so far although, I’ve seen some panels translated in tumblr to both, English and Spanish, I haven’t seen those panels before, so maybe they are from the missing chapters
Hey Fellow fans, I find a google drive links to the three Volume of the Manga, Beyblade Rising. (Expect Volume 4, which have chapter number 15, 16, 17, & 18):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...3F3jbLQPt4, they also translate in English version, hope you like, I'll tell, if I find the English's vers for the last Volume.
(Jan. 29, 2023  1:06 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Fellow fans, I find a google drive links to the three Volume of the Manga, Beyblade Rising. (Expect Volume 4, which have chapter number 15, 16, 17, & 18):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...3F3jbLQPt4, they also translate in English version, hope you like, I'll tell, if I find the English's vers for the last Volume.

Thanks a lot!
(Feb. 03, 2023  10:25 AM)Beybladefan2345 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2023  1:06 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Fellow fans, I find a google drive links to the three Volume of the Manga, Beyblade Rising. (Expect Volume 4, which have chapter number 15, 16, 17, & 18):

Thanks a lot!

No Prob, I just be helpful.
(Jan. 21, 2023  2:26 PM)sarah.terese3 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2022  7:51 PM)KHgB88 Wrote: I'll take it!

Sorry for taking so long (and the low level editing).
Enjoy!

Thank you very much!

(Jan. 29, 2023  10:47 AM)SuperBeyPhantom Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2023  6:22 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Does anybody have all the chapters in English? I really want to read this series of Bakuten Shoot.

The Facebook page that uploaded it on Facebook had copyright issues, they said something about looking for a way to upload it elsewhere but I haven’t seen anything so far although, I’ve seen some panels translated in tumblr to both, English and Spanish, I haven’t seen those panels before, so maybe they are from the missing chapters

Do you know which account is posting those panels?
(Feb. 21, 2023  11:31 PM)KHgB88 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2023  2:26 PM)sarah.terese3 Wrote: Sorry for taking so long (and the low level editing).
Enjoy!

Thank you very much!

(Jan. 29, 2023  10:47 AM)SuperBeyPhantom Wrote: The Facebook page that uploaded it on Facebook had copyright issues, they said something about looking for a way to upload it elsewhere but I haven’t seen anything so far although, I’ve seen some panels translated in tumblr to both, English and Spanish, I haven’t seen those panels before, so maybe they are from the missing chapters

Do you know which account is posting those panels?

The panels I’ve never seen before, are these in the link:

https://at.tumblr.com/darkkittenneko/707...vt9e4uftpq

I hope he’d upload rising to finally read the last volume
Hello folks, does anyone have the link or document with the chapter 4? Even in english or japanese. I stopped on chapter 3 and would like to know how the story ends
Regina's Wolpertinger have a same abilities like some beyblade to spilt in two in a beybattle, right?
I also check out the Beyblades that have converted into their currently burst forms like these:

Richt Gargoyle - Miguel

Shine Kerberos - Leon

Galeon - Lee

Sharkrash - Mariam

& many more.
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/....takao.jpg
'Many happy returns'
I wonder if this was to celebrate spring since it's it was posted on march 21 or...I wonder if the return mean something else Smile (please something else)
(May. 27, 2023  7:28 PM)Purple-soul Wrote: http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/....takao.jpg
'Many happy returns'
I wonder if this was to celebrate spring since it's it was posted on march 21 or...I wonder if the return mean something else Smile (please something else)

If I'm not wrong, march 21st is officially Tyson's birthday (and now world beyblade day too?) so I think the 'Many happy returns' is for Tyson.

HI! I sent u a private message to ask u for the chapters :c I hope u still active, I am big fan of the original series. Thank u if u read this! <3
has anyone found translated version of chapter 17 , 18 ,19 yet? shame that it got taken down...
(Oct. 19, 2023  11:42 AM)baguette Wrote: has anyone found translated version of chapter 17 , 18 ,19 yet? shame that it got taken down...

I think it was taken down because a lot of Japanese and Chinese authors have started to seek legal action against non authorized distributions of any sort regarding their their manhwas/mangas globally, I’ve heard some people have even gotten sued already, so I guess they might’ve wanted to avoid eventually getting sued