Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

Volume 4 is apparently the final volume of Bakuten Shoot. It seems that it ended pretty early, which really sucks. But the opportunity to continue Bakuten Shoot after G-Rev in itself is a really nice opportunity, so I'm glad we got that at all.
(Aug. 12, 2021  9:29 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  6:12 PM)SuperBeyPhantom Wrote: I read on Facebook that in this volume they say who is Regina and talk about her parents, won’t say anything here because maybe not everyone has read it yet, but someone came back and it looked like we could’ve gotten something similar to the BEGA arch but the author had to finish early the story
IT IS SO SAD THAT HE HAD TO FINISH THE STORY EARLY , I PERSONALLY WANTED ANIME ADAPTATION , seeing this volume end like this is i guess so that they me continue it ,because this manga had stopped thrice , anything can happen , i will be happy if it would finish the way author wanted
I don’t think there will be more since the author wrote a goodbye and thanks to the readers at the end of the volume
(Aug. 13, 2021  6:31 AM)SuperBeyPhantom Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  9:29 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote: IT IS SO SAD THAT HE HAD TO FINISH THE STORY EARLY , I PERSONALLY WANTED ANIME ADAPTATION , seeing this volume end like this is i guess so that they me continue it ,because this manga had stopped thrice , anything can happen , i will be happy if it would finish the way author wanted
I don’t think there will be more since the author wrote a goodbye and thanks to the readers at the end of the volume

Nothing will happen so I guess this thread will end soon too , but i am thankful to him for this awesome work , this thread will become dead slowly , and then get closed
That's too bad, Regina seemed like a really interesting girl , i'm pretty disappointed that the end was rushed, was it because of the sales?

Still i'm glad we had these 4 volumes !
I hope he will continue to update fanarts on his page, I really enjoy them!
(Aug. 23, 2021  4:33 AM)Purple-soul Wrote: That's too bad, Regina seemed like a really interesting girl ,  i'm pretty disappointed that the end was rushed, was it because of the sales?

Still i'm glad  we had these 4 volumes !

Who is regina? Which chapter do she appear?

Why Brooklyn and other bega bladers made no appearance in the rising manga?
(Aug. 23, 2021  2:23 PM)Brooklynzeus123 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2021  4:33 AM)Purple-soul Wrote: That's too bad, Regina seemed like a really interesting girl ,  i'm pretty disappointed that the end was rushed, was it because of the sales?

http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...201209.jpg

-She is a new character apperaing in chapter 16, she seems to have been hired by Boris and she has a really mysterious vibe. (Judging by the images I can't read japanese) 

-From what I know, BEGA was intended to be used only for the anime, Takao Aoki made the designs but that's it.

BEGA doesn’t exist in the manga, just anime

Regina is Boris’ daughter, I’ve seen the translation on tumblr

https://takao9417.tumblr.com/post/659468...-al-ingles
(Aug. 23, 2021  6:21 PM)Purple-soul Wrote:

http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...201209.jpg

-She is a new character apperaing in chapter 16, she seems to have been hired by Boris and she has a really mysterious vibe. (Judging by the images I can't read japanese) 

-From what I know, BEGA was intended to be used only for the anime, Takao Aoki made the designs but that's it.
But the design was not like in the anime Brooklyn and other bladers ( except mystel) were totally different i thought the have seperate spin -off
This reminds me, in Aoki-san's website he says that Ming-Ming was remade into Tsuki in Rising. What about Brooklyn? Regina's clothing and launcher reminded me a bit of Brooklyn.
(Aug. 27, 2021  6:44 PM)Brooklynzeus123 Wrote: How many chapters are released till now?

4 volumes , if i am not wrong each volume had 5 chapters
Does anyone know where to read the rising manga?
(Aug. 30, 2021  4:20 PM)Brooklynzeus123 Wrote: Does anyone know where to read the rising manga?

They are posting it on Facebook in English and Spanish at

https://www.facebook.com/Planet-Beyblade...454358599/
It is sad that they are going to end the manga ,hope it will continue soon.
(Aug. 31, 2021  2:29 PM)Brooklynzeus123 Wrote: It is sad that they are going to end the manga ,hope it will continue soon.
It has already ended, even the author wrote a sort of goodbye to the readers at the end, don’t know what ir says, but I’ve read people talking about it

(Aug. 31, 2021  2:29 PM)Brooklynzeus123 Wrote: It is sad that they are going to end the manga ,hope it will continue soon.
It has already ended, even the author wrote a sort of goodbye to the readers at the end, don’t know what ir says, but I’ve read people talking about it
(Aug. 31, 2021  6:56 PM)SuperBeyPhantom Wrote:

It has not officially ended. And how author finished the manga with short number of volumes.
(Sep. 01, 2021  4:24 AM)Brooklynzeus123 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  6:56 PM)SuperBeyPhantom Wrote: It has already ended, even the author wrote a sort of goodbye to the readers at the end, don’t know what ir says, but I’ve read people talking about it

It has not officially ended. And how author finished the manga with short number of volumes.
Rising and with it the bakuten series with it has officially ended, rising ends up with the world championship finale and the last art on his page even says thank you and has the first and last publication dates, so the only one that’s still on the run is the burst series which is from a different author
There was new art for Hiro and James. I did not think Aoki-san would've continued posting more illustrations after Rising ended.

Apparently there's another Beyblade pop up shop:
https://twitter.com/A3_event_Vol3/status...38496?s=20
Has anyone here bought anything from there? I wish I lived in Japan xD

Edit: Aoki-san added birthdays for Ayaka, Kennosuke Shishi, Makoto/Carlos, Tsuki and the Rollerblades guy.

Edit (2):Aoki-san added art of Ralph.

Edit (3): Aoki-san added art of Kane.
They’ve uploaded chapter 15 of rising’s manga in English

https://www.facebook.com/110997454358599...78507/?d=n

If I’m not wrong, last volume will be publish next
(Oct. 13, 2021  6:10 AM)SuperBeyPhantom Wrote: They’ve uploaded chapter 15 of rising’s manga in English

When will it be published
(Oct. 14, 2021  4:55 AM)Attila Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2021  6:10 AM)SuperBeyPhantom Wrote: They’ve uploaded chapter 15 of rising’s manga in English

When will it be published

They haven’t said, but if I recall correctly, there’re 17 chapters, so it’s almost finished
this thread is almost dead... I know this is not related to this but still ;( ;0
There are 18 chapters, well 19 if you count 17.5 that was released in volume 4. The final volume was only 127 pages instead of 191 pages.
Hello will the manga be localised ?
If it it happens, it will be localized by Shogakukan Asia in the Asian English market.