Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 1-51 (END) + Movie Bootleg DVD Set

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 (TV 1-51 + Movie)

http://www.ioffer.com/i/123335009
http://api.bonanzle.com/booths/animehome...VD_ENG_SUB

I usually don't buy bootlegs, but since most of the first series in Japan is out of print, plus the series isn't subbed at all officially, so...

Source: DVD9
Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (Fullscreen)
Language: Japanese
Subtitles: English/Traditional Chinese/Off
No. of Discs: 4
Episodes: 1-51

Front:
[Image: 2rrrmo1.jpg]

Back:
[Image: 2qzb6.jpg]

These chinese bootleggers often use the english version logo for most of their Japanese anime DVD bootlegs.
I bought this quite a while back (around July/August) and made a thread about it but I guess that's long gone now. Anyway, it's good you've made another about it. The subs aren't bad; especially on the film. Hopefully this will allow you to complete the episodes missing in your collection so you can upload the rest at some point. I'm also hoping the group from which you get the subbed MFB episodes will be able to do the Bakuten Shoot series too or at least somebody does it. Your group Hoshi No Yume stoppped and they were doing a good job. I wonder why?

The episodes aren't from Beyblade 2001. I opened the DVD set expecting that but they are actually from Beyblade 2002. Despite the surprise, I enjoyed watching them and still do.
Mine should be in my mail tomorrow or Wednesday. I'll rip the subtitles from the DVDs, put them on my DVD rips, post them in a new topic "Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 1-51 ENG SUB". I'm going to correct the script for grammar errors, change the english version names to the Japanese ones before encoding them.
(Dec. 22, 2009  1:08 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Mine should be in my mail tomorrow or Wednesday. I'll rip the subtitles from the DVDs, put them on my DVD rips, post them in a new topic "Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 1-51 ENG SUB". I'm going to correct the script for grammar errors, change the english version names to the Japanese ones before encoding them.

That's great! I'm very much looking forward to it.
(Dec. 22, 2009  11:34 AM)Sylph Wrote: bootleg? no thanks. lol

yeah, i'll get the REAL subbed version instead

(there isn't one)
heres an idea why not get the english ones?
Episodes 1-15 english subtitles are nothing but garbled up engrish garbage. 16-51 are much more decent, but still...they need to work on their damn script timing. The timing for the chinese subtitles are perfect, but the english, malaysian subtitles are off some.

The movie's subtitles are surprisingly very good.

I watched the first episode, thought the script was garbage. I skimmed through each episode to see when the subtitles start to get good. I was in luck as soon as I came across ep16.

The OP in eps 1-21 is Jet, which it's supposed to be Off the Chain. this OP has been modified to where the logo says Beyblade VForce.

The ED in 1-21 is Urban Love.

The OP in 22-51 is Jet which is normal.

The ED in 22-51 is What's the Answer? which is normal.

For some odd reason, the eyecatches aren't there. They must have used the Chinese version for the video. Still this is no problem for me since I just bought this set for the subtitles.
Just wondering why you didn't this in anime section or recent purchases cause you're not gonna sell it?
No ... there are links at the top to buy it for yourselves.