Bakushin Wheel Testing

Hm. That's interesting. Can you test it against Burn later? I'm curious to see how Burn's recoil will react to Bakushin's projections.
Now, after seeing stamina results, i'll say it: it's a nice wheel, a really want it now, but i wont be able to get it asap, got college funds to attend to first lol...but i will get it lol!
After seeing the stamina results where it didn't do well you're gonna get it? That makes no sense...
(Aug. 28, 2010  9:30 AM)megablader2 Wrote: After seeing the stamina results where it didn't do well you're gonna get it? That makes no sense...
it didnt too too bad in it's other tests, i just wanted to see stamina to see if it'd be better in one category or the other...

i'll likely only use it in attack mode though, it just looks attack-ish to me...
Okay fine then.
Bakushin Sagittario DF145B VS Burn (mold 1) Sagittario DF145B results added.

I don't believe the results.....Bakushin beat Burn easily.....May someone test this?
Losing to Earth but beating Burn? What!?
(Sep. 01, 2010  7:29 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Losing to Earth but beating Burn? What!?
^This.

It seems like a Wheel's recoil affects Stamina a lot more than I thought, heh... :\
Good results for attack?
I thought it looked more like a Defense wheel.
(Sep. 01, 2010  10:36 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  7:29 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Losing to Earth but beating Burn? What!?
^This.

It seems like a Wheel's recoil affects Stamina a lot more than I thought, heh... :\
Wouldn't we need mold2 for the best results...?
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:31 PM)Pyro Wrote: Good results for attack?
I thought it looked more like a Defense wheel.
Thats what they said about Leone..
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:09 PM)Aikemi Wrote: Wouldn't we need mold2 for the best results...?
RエスコルピオT125JB has found Burn mold 1 to be better than mold 2 for Stamina purposes (when he uses it), and since it is him that's doing these tests, Burn mold 1 would probably be better to use for testing.
Don't quote me on that though.
(Sep. 12, 2010  2:05 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:09 PM)Aikemi Wrote: Wouldn't we need mold2 for the best results...?
RエスコルピオT125JB has found Burn mold 1 to be better than mold 2 for Stamina purposes (when he uses it), and since it is him that's doing these tests, Burn mold 1 would probably be better to use for testing.
Ah, okay. Though I could easily be wrong, I would think that the sturdiness/added weight of the wheel would supersede something like solo-spin time any day....
(Sep. 12, 2010  2:05 AM)Diamond Wrote:

I've found the same thing as well. Burn mold 1 performs better for stamina while Burn mold 2 is far more aggressive due to the added weight.

In testing of Burn mold 1 vs Burn mold 2, Burn mold 1 generally out spins mold 2 from 5 - 15 seconds.
It's [Burn Mold 1] better at stamina, not solo-spin time though.

EDIT: Wow, I should stop opening every thread and quick replying. 7 minutes beaten.
i was thinking would it be worth it to buy the beyblade for like 30 or 35 bucks if you could just use the rock wheel instead be cause they are sort of similar
(Sep. 23, 2010  4:26 AM)CyberPegasis47 Wrote: i was thinking would it be worth it to buy the beyblade for like 30 or 35 bucks if you could just use the rock wheel instead be cause they are sort of similar

Rock doesn't have such good results on Defense or Stamina...
these results are great! I am starting to love this bey. so much attack potential and some stamina too.

question is, how am i going to get a duplicate of this wheel? i refuse to waste a perfectly painted wheel, so i must somehow find a spare wheel online and then just use that, when it is realesed that is.(easier said then done)

Cudos to the maker of this thread. The sacrfice of your Bakushin wheel will not be in vain, this I sware!
Bakushin Susanow D125RF Vs. MF Earth Bull GB145WB (All Hasbro)
Attack Stadium
Defense Combo launched At 80%
Defense Always Launched First

1Confusedusa-KO
2Confusedusa-KO
3Confusedusa-KO
4Confusedusa-KO

5:Bull-OS
6:Bull-Recoil
7Confusedusa-KO
8Confusedusa-KO
9Confusedusa-OS
10Confusedusa-KO
11Confusedusa-KO

12:Bull-OS
13Confusedusa-KO
14Confusedusa-KO
15Confusedusa-KO
16Confusedusa-KO
17Confusedusa-OS
18Confusedusa-KO
19Confusedusa-KO
20Confusedusa-OS

17/20 85%

1st OS Was Accomplished By Susanow Thrashing Bull Into The Stadium Walls(Early-Game) Until Bull Stopped
2nd OS Was Accomplished By The Same As 1st. But Bull Floor-Scrapped (Mid-Game) And Stopped.
2 Suicides Were Redone
I'm Beginning To Notice I Get Better Results The Higher The Track Bakushin Is On.

I'll Later Test Bakushin Susanow DF145RF
Do you think it could be good for destabilizers?