Bakugan brainwashing 6- 11 and now some how this show is popular

Strangely enough, this is not the worst game I've ever heard of. It's up there, but I've seen worse.
(Sep. 26, 2008  11:39 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2008  11:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2008  11:21 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: I don't even get how 6-11 play Bakugan because it so dam confusing

It's incredibly simple.

yeah I know, I play it sometimes

wth

also, Bakugan is too simple, that's the problem
This is not a simple game for kids that age. It is in the show, but when you look at how it is officially played it gets really freaking weird. All these different cards and rules for it abilities character cards situational cards. Watching it recently they have overdone it with certain monsters. They're like totally unbeatable. Yu-Gi-Oh! has simpler rules to grasp I swear.
monsters land on card
read card monsters land on
add/subtract numbers from monster's point total
end

the hardest part of this game is aiming the marbles
(Sep. 27, 2008  3:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: monsters land on card
end

While that is true there are a lot more cards than just adding total point total or subtracting it. Lot of the abilities are nuts.

But they're doing to this what they did with the Mon Colle Knights. That Golden Dragon and the big 2 headed dark dragon at the end were the ultimate cards and there was nothing else worth playing. Same thing now with Wvyern and Naga the 2 perfect bakugan one of pure evil and one of pure good Wooo....

Gimme a break it's been done to death and just another cash cow cliche.
bakugan brawler confirmed ^
y the hell did this person start a bakugan topic in a beyblade forum if u want to talk bkugan go to a bakugan forum

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
This is in the off-topic section. He can talk about whatever he likes. You may notice there is also a video game section. I suppose we should only be allowed to talk about Beyblade video games there?
(Sep. 27, 2008  4:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is in the off-topic section. He can talk about whatever he likes. You may notice there is also a video game section. I suppose we should only be allowed to talk about Beyblade video games there?
ok i posted in the off topic section and got probated >: O wtf?
Look at your list of threads: http://forums.beywiki.com/search.php?action=results&sid=4f1b05e3ee6deb366420f37d7463088b

This thread actually has discussion value (obviously, since we've been talking about Bakugan this whole time).
(Sep. 27, 2008  4:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Look at your list of threads: http://forums.beywiki.com/search.php?act...7d7463088b

This thread actually has discussion value (obviously, since we've been talking about Bakugan this whole time).
lol o ya i remember those now srry i was bored i wont post again ill only pm ppl
(Sep. 27, 2008  4:02 AM)Train Wrote:
end

While that is true there are a lot more cards than just adding total point total or subtracting it. Lot of the abilities are nuts.

no not at all, the ability cards are simple as that, oh and also there are stronger bakugans like 500gs but u can simply play a character card and then u win the game unless the opponent pump up his or her bakugan to higher gs then yours
(Sep. 27, 2008  4:02 AM)Train Wrote:
end

But they're doing to this what they did with the Mon Colle Knights. That Golden Dragon and the big 2 headed dark dragon at the end were the ultimate cards and there was nothing else worth playing. Same thing now with Wvyern and Naga the 2 perfect bakugan one of pure evil and one of pure good Wooo....

Gimme a break it's been done to death and just another cash cow cliche.

Does it even matter though? From what I've gathered the monsters' attack points are random. You may have that super special awesome beast in the show, but it can have an attack of like 200 or something because it's random and can't be seen until the Bakugan has been taken out of the package.
I know this is off topic but here what they look like if u all don't know
[Image: 1222524989019030200.jpg]
sarus,lazerman and golem
(Sep. 27, 2008  12:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2008  11:52 PM)Evan Wrote: Kids these days....

Seriously Pinching_eyes

this is a beyblade board

I dunno, but if this was introduced when I was in the core demographic, I don't think it would be all that appealing to me. The sculpts are awful, the game is outrageous, and the anime is awful. Beyblade atleast had a *somewhat* sensible story line, and a game with rules that are fairly straightforward. Bakugan's rules make no sense, especially some effects on some cards
(Sep. 27, 2008  10:42 PM)Evan Wrote:

Seriously Pinching_eyes

this is a beyblade board

I dunno, but if this was introduced when I was in the core demographic, I don't think it would be all that appealing to me. The sculpts are awful, the game is outrageous, and the anime is awful. Beyblade atleast had a *somewhat* sensible story line, and a game with rules that are fairly straightforward. Bakugan's rules make no sense, especially some effects on some cards

hey what about u read the rules first before saying the rules don't make sense Huh? People like u I hate because they judge things before they even try it
Leo, I know all of the rules of Bakugan. I follow these kinds of hobbies closely and know a lot about games I don't play. Bakugan is a game that DOES have potential, but ultimately fails due to carp mechanics.
I watched the frist episode wasn't really my kind of thing. but hey people can like wht they like ^^
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:24 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2008  10:42 PM)Evan Wrote:

Seriously Pinching_eyes

this is a beyblade board

hey what about u read the rules first before saying the rules don't make sense Huh? People like u I hate because they judge things before they even try it

I know the rules, and I've read a bunch of the cards. Most of the terms on the cards aren't even found in the rulebook, so it's pretty much a game built on house rules
(Sep. 28, 2008  5:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Leo, I know all of the rules of Bakugan. I follow these kinds of hobbies closely and know a lot about games I don't play. Bakugan is a game that DOES have potential, but ultimately fails due to carp mechanics.

This is why I was interested in it. I do not play I follow the anime closely and attempt to grasp the point. The potential of this game is ruined due to the characters in the show calling something out wrong or throwing out a card when they aren't allowed. They also jumped right into the battles with the giant monsters without even an explanation of the rules.

Like I said before I don't think this was an anime/game meant to last. Honestly now how many ways can a freaking ball open? They were attempting to close it from day one with how they had a creature of no defined element create chaos in another world.

It has stolen from the popular cash cow animes.
Digimon: Each character has one defined partner and that partner evolves over time.
Beyblade: A physical aspect instead of spinning a top you roll a marble
Also have to point out they have the same VA's for a few of the characters.
Runo is Mariah
Marucho is Johnny (this one threw me)
Masquerade is Micheal from PPB
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Whole thing is played out using creatures and cards.

It's a Two-dimensional anime at best.
Yu-Gi-Oh! is no better with the messed up rules. Yes, Pyramid Of Light doesn't allow God Cards to be played, because God Cards are legal in the TCG :rolleyes:

And it doesn't help that Nelvana is a coproducer on the show in terms of the voice acting talent pool. When you're drawing from the same pool, there is a good chance you'll see the same faces.
just like bit beasts, kids are going to believe that their bakugan talks to them. And we'll see stupid threads about how someone can speak to their bakugan. Uncertain why does every anime turn out this way XD
(Sep. 28, 2008  9:32 PM)B Wrote: just like bit beasts, kids are going to believe that their bakugan talks to them. And we'll see stupid threads about how someone can speak to their bakugan. Uncertain why does every anime turn out this way XD

It's made so that these kids believe they can relate to these fictional beasts, and set out on a quest with them. Same reason there are children in the Transformers universe, the kids watching can't relate to giant alien robots all by themselves can they?