Tamer Brad Wrote:this game manages to be worse looking than verticon

Yeah at least Verticon was on a Fox News station & had this sweet image:
[Image: teamCombatIllus.jpg]
LazerBlader Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:this game manages to be worse looking than verticon

Yeah at least Verticon was on a Fox News station & had this sweet image:
[Image: teamCombatIllus.jpg]

i couldn't sit through that video for longer than forty seconds
What an American load of carp! Let's blend Harry potter with like Beyblade and kids will eat it up and you know it'll be awesome! Ping pong balls and a hair dryer Yeah awesome! Dear lord this is sad... I mean Bakugan is SLIGHTLY better conceived, but the big difference is Bakugan is way too carp complicated and Verticon requires NO skill at all to play and it's over priced.
Well, There is over 30,000 million buyers so it must be popluar but it isn't better then BeyBlade
TopBlade Wrote:Well, There is over 30,000 million buyers so it must be popluar but it isn't better then BeyBlade
game over, thread has been won
30 million? Where did you get that number?
Tamer Brad Wrote:30 million? Where did you get that number?

I highly doubt that statistic. Beyblade, which was undoubtedly more popular and sold better sold ~15 million.
TopBlade Wrote:Brad please just close this topic

uh why, this isn't even your topic
Well I getting annoyed because everyone know bakugan suck but still talking about it
then leave

also why don't you answer the question, where did you get that 30 million number
Oh well there news at Toon Zone about it but the topic got lock and delected.
TopBlade Wrote:Oh well there news at Toon Zone about it but the topic got lock and delected.

From my previous experience with that source, Toon Zone gets a good amount of rumors and false info. It's an alright source but still, just one source.

People can like Bakugan if they want, whatever. I don't like it but that doesn't give me the right to go on a crusade against it.
LazerBlader Wrote:People can like Bakugan if they want, whatever. I don't like it but that doesn't give me the right to go on a crusade against it.

yes it does
I saw the commericial for it at least three times on Nickelodeon yesterday and today and facepalmed at least once.
Katashi Wrote:I saw the commericial for it at least three times on Nickelodeon yesterday and today and facepalmed at least once.

this is why you're single and desperate
TopBlade Wrote:I got 12 bakugans and the game stress me out and I am 14 year old. I dont even know why I waste my money on something confuseing, This game is just too hard

if it's stressing you out why do you keep going on and on about it

i want to talk about snowboarding astronauts dammit
hahaha that post gets funnier the more i read it