Bakugan?

Has anyone seen this yet? I saw the anime series on Cartoon Network here in the U.S. the other day, but this morning I saw an ad on the television for the Bakugan toy. It seems to be a fusion of B-Daman, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Beyblade. My friend and I were drawing many connections to Beyblade in the TV series, but the game is also similar. Any thoughts? Yes or no? Post here.
It look aweful, I looked at a few episode and I was close of dying Pinching_eyes_2 The story is so predictable and childish that it make it very boring..
The characters remind me alot of the beyblade one, I wonder if they made up Bakugan too.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Jr. It's carp.

I also hate how people keep comparing it to Beyblade and B-Daman because they all start with B. ;-;
No, I said it looked like beyblade because of the characters looks, and some place in there really look familliar with some beyblade place, exemple, the bridge where peoples meet up, look the same etc XD
J.P. Black Wrote:Yu-Gi-Oh! Jr. It's carp.

I also hate how people keep comparing it to Beyblade and B-Daman because they all start with B. ;-;

Actually, it is very similar to Beyblade and B-Daman.

B-Daman- Plastic Marbles, similar characters

Beyblade - Action oriented spinning plastic, similar concepts (bitbeasts, etc.)
If the Beyblades were plastic in the anime then please tell me how they spark. If B-Daman were plastic in the anime, please tell me how they obtain their metallic shine O.o...
i saw the toy, and thought it was fail.

i mean, you don't even see it transform. it goes so quick.

and sometimes the transformation don't even work.
The game confuses me, I have no clue how it works, and I don't think I want to know. D:
espio Wrote:If the Beyblades were plastic in the anime then please tell me how they spark. If B-Daman were plastic in the anime, please tell me how they obtain their metallic shine O.o...

Anime don't usually follow the rules of real life. I mean you are questioning the fact that they wouldnt shine if they were plastic, but not how the characters can control their beyblade's movement.
this is a terrible game and a terrible show why would anyone watch it or play it ever
I actually watched through one episode, and I was surprised at how unoriginal they were at naming everything. Destroya...hahahahahahaha

The marbles look lame. They cost $4, and they EVEN COME WITH A CARD. wut a waste; i'd rather be wasting that moolah on something moar worthwhile.
I got 12 bakugans and the game stress me out and I am 14 year old. I dont even know why I waste my money on something confuseing, This game is just too hard

I going to put it up on Ebay and my yugioh,bleach and inyuasha cards and that will get me alot of Green for me to spend on BeyBlade Costumes turn into outfits for schools and BeyBlades

You know what great? I am getting a job when I turn 15 this Apirl, I will get even more Green
TopBlade Wrote:I got 12 bakugans and the game stress me out and I am 14 year old. I dont even know why I waste my money on something confuseing, This game is just too hard

I going to put it up on Ebay and my yugioh,bleach and inyuasha cards and that will get me alot of Green for me to spend on BeyBlade Costumes turn into outfits for schools and BeyBlades

You know what great? I am getting a job when I turn 15 this Apirl, I will get even more Green
Great plan!
I watched a couple Youtube videos to see what this was about as I never visit my Wal-Mart's toy aisle anymore. I got a headache just trying to decipher the mechanics, or lack thereof, myself.
TopBlade Wrote:I got 12 bakugans and the game stress me out and I am 14 year old. I dont even know why I waste my money on something confuseing, This game is just too hard

When I watched the demo on the website, it made no Goddamn sense. Here's the link again to those who missed it:

http://www.bakugan.com/learn-to-play/LearnDemo.aspx
I quit watching after seeing the rule about the youngest player gets to go first...
G Wrote:I quit watching after seeing the rule about the youngest player gets to go first...

hahaha watch the whole thing, it gets better
wow so you somehow have to land the ball thingy to one of the targets on a card? Wtf. And then you can either knock the opponent's off the card and you win a "brawl"? I don't even want to start on calculating points x.x

my head hurts Unhappy
Well Bakugan is kind of popluar in Canada because here a Forum and the forum is active with 200 and some members

http://www.vestroia.com/index.php

but they have Roleplaying Battles and the Roleplaying rules make alot of Sense
Tamer Brad Wrote:

When I watched the demo on the website, it made no Goddamn sense. Here's the link again to those who missed it:

http://www.bakugan.com/learn-to-play/LearnDemo.aspx

lol, too true. At least it' less complicated than Yu-Gi-Oh! XD
this game manages to be worse looking than verticon
Neko-Jin Rei Wrote:lol, too true. At least it' less complicated than Yu-Gi-Oh! XD
I think it's more complicated than Yu-Gi-Oh. There's just more cards and specific rulings that make it seem more difficult.
it's a children's card game what else is there
Tamer Brad Wrote:this game manages to be worse looking than verticon

wtf is verticon? :?

wikipedia