Bakugan

My Bakugan Team:

All Ventus

Manion - 250 G's
Reaper - 330 G's
Saurus - 350 G's
Cycloid - 450 - G's
Garganoid - 550 G's

Personally i'm more into Bakugan atm than Beyblade, i just wish there were tournaments for it!
I'm gonna bakugan it rocks
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:10 AM)MIXY Blader Wrote: My Bakugan Team:

All Ventus

Manion - 250 G's
Reaper - 330 G's
Saurus - 350 G's
Cycloid - 450 - G's
Garganoid - 550 G's

Personally i'm more into Bakugan atm than Beyblade, i just wish there were tournaments for it!
And btw there are torneys for it www.bakugan.com
Haha I just like watching the anime... Tired cant be bothered buying them. Joyful_2 I'm saving up for better stuff.
(LDrago *cough* Other MFBs *cough,cough* XD)
Oh and saving up so i can get a car. Tongue_out 1st i need my L's --- I turned 17 in feb. Ahaha im lazy i havent tried yet.
Darkus Drago 250's
Translucent darkus falco 400
aquas drao 250's

and i need to check the cards

EDIT: and my other bakugans, i havnt touched em since a long timez

T_T a fansite i used to go 2 when i liked bakugan, vestroia.com , i think they closed down T_T
Why do i get attracted when i still see these things in the stores? The anime's alright, but why did i grab a pyrus metalfencer, why?
let me see here my main team is
Ventus Oberus 670g
Ventus Spin Ravenoid 650g
Ventus Neon Moskketo 740g
Ventus Pythantus Trap
cant find my right cards right now
my main team is aquos verias, haos tigrerra and subterra anglo and subterra tripod epsilon
I use
700g Cyclone neo dragonoid
Metal fencer haos and ventus attributte change
and 460g helios
I have over 50 bakugan.have every drago evolution form have 4 different hilios 1 haos noga 2 of the 6 ancient warriors maybe 3.And so much more.If any of you live in Morrow,Ohio,USA we could probably trade sometime for one that I have more than 1 of.
the bakugan you use on your team are cutom gs and are banned.
you must us bakugan that are mass produced(even thos tourny 1000g ones arent allowed)
believe me
i have custom gs
870g translucent darkus hammer gorem
920g bakuneon ingram
920 haos coredem
Hey ArgorokKing,ALL OF MY BAKUGAN ARE CUSTOM,YOU ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE BAKUGAN THAT WERE I LIVE IN THE USA ARE COMPLETELY UKNOWN!THEY DON'T EVEN EXIST ON THE CARTOON,SO WHY ARE U RADDING ME OUT!
Hammer Gorem and Ingram do exist but who the ----- is Coredem!And the bakugan with the highest g-power that i know about has 760 g's.
Didnt need to get all wack there Beyblade Jumper, and I'd like to inform you I own an 800g, check the first post.
Ventus Strikeflier 780g
Ventus Helix Dragonoid 630g
Ventus Avior 660g
Darkus Dharak 790g
Darkus Helix Dragonoid 750g
Aquos Akwimos 800g.
Thats my team.
Can we brawl on this site?
If you can find a way.
I've stopped playing Bakugan.
ok, im a major fan of nearly all card games, including bakugan. got no 800 g bakugan except my chance dragonoid. i normally battle on bakugan dimensions more than real life (not the best rules) but i am committed enough to make my own cards. i have made an internet site on it but the only way to acess it is through www.freewebs.com and im not even sure how that works. if i pay money i can put it on google but it's a monthly pay which means i can't afford it. any way my best set is:

hakapoid 740gs
chance dragonoid 450gs- 820gs
lumino dragonoid 640gs
(Jun. 28, 2009  8:18 AM)A Wrote: Like the previous Pokemon TCG thread, post your Bakugan team here!

My team for Big Battle:

Darkus Limited Edition Dragonoid 870G
Darkus Alpha Percival Cyclone 800G
Darkus Hades 710G
Haos Tigrerra 450G
Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid 710G
Aquos Spin Dragonoid 650G

Gate Cards:

Magma Fields
Resupply
Stand Off
Dark Tunnel
Dragonoid (Not Old Version Of Dragonoid Card)
Low Bridge

Ability Cards( I have too many for a Big Battle Altogether, but depending on my opponent I switch:

Bright Eyes
Power From Darkness
Sparks
The Right Tool For The Job
Julies Throw
Attractor
Legend's Of Fire
Clean Slate X2
Rikimaro's Surprise
Distraction
Runo's Throw
Stormy Night
Lightning

Stratergy:

My best stratergy, maybe unfair..I never roll my Bakugan(Even though strong)
Wait for opponent to roll all theirs in, and use Clean Slate(I have 2)
Destroys all Bakugan On Gate Cards. (I win!)

This will not work since you have only two clean states so the most you can win is 2 gate cards which isn't enough and i you opponnt keeps double standing, they'll gain gate cards as much as you do.
my preferred bakugan is a alpha hydranoid and the gate cards duck and win g power swith and a doom dimension card for the cool anime effect
Im selling my bakugan... Pm me if interested. I have 2 sets i have a helios package and the rest of my bakugan package. Pm for more info
Quake DRagonoid: Subterra 970g
Dragonoid: Subterra 310g
Flybeetle: Steel, Darkus 860g
I ditched my bakugan not so long ago because it got boring. (Thank you Smyths' Toy scrappage scheme!) But my best one was Claif (Or something like that.) with 700g.
clayf, and they go way high on ebay.
megablader9, fly beetle is unreleased, only in anime bakugan, how u get it?
BORDERS! I think it was released, just not in normal attributes. You might have to find a "Core" or "Steel" version of it.
The forum I come from is about bakugan!!! Most of us there now agree how bakugan has lost it's edge,and is going down hill, FAST.
I myself on a collection over 80 bakugan, but I plan on selling them.With G-power's getting to high, all my NV bakugan have lost use.And my GI bakugan feel like they're going to waste, even though they now have "Super G's',which allow you to upgrade your bakugan from past gI into these, which have g-powers in the thousands.
do you already know about season 4,"Mechtanium Serge"?You may be interested.
new season?? my favorite bakugan is my drago colossus i love that little guy lol