Backlighted B-09 Beystadium

I've just got my B-09 Beystadium and i've made this fast just because ... why not ? 

Can change into ANY color  i want and can even react to Microphone input ( bey sounds while moving , collisions against wall or other beys ) 

Microphone feature isn't set correctly so i'm gonna show it another time Grin 

this is just a test i'm gonna make this better another time too Smile ( with led strip i'm gonna get another time i'm gonna be able to make multi color animation etc )

for this time i've just used some randoms LEDs strips , with a << Magic home WIfi led controller >> ( i use the USB powered version ) linked to the Magic Home android app

LED strip stick like this in the stadium with tape because i'm gonna make this a lot better in some times xD
[Image: 20180427_175754.jpg]

no special hardware Grin ( for now xD )
Nice, it reminds me of something the BBG did: 
(Apr. 27, 2018  5:15 PM)juncction Wrote: Nice, it reminds me of something the BBG did: 

Yes xD i got the idea because of this video Smile  if you see , mine seems already to have more powerfull lights  and like i said before , i'm gonna improve it a lot later Grin
I'd be careful with some of the stronger lights and having them on for a while.
I have a few of those LED strips that I use for my computer and they get pretty hot after a while and could melt/warp the stadium plastics!
this LEDs strip don't heat a lot Wink don't worry for it ( but you're right it's best to remember that it could happen with some strips ) and i know the better ones i'm gonna use next time are ok too ( but i'll be carefull i promise xD )

( and i'm not letting them on for too long anyway Wink )